Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Wigan

Wigan3 reviews
Working at Savers I would re stock shelves, Work in til and cash up on Late shift. I enjoy doing this Job as I get to work with lovely people and find the job easy itself. the reason I'm looking for Work is due to I only have a 8 hour contract and I'm looking for more hours.
Pros
Work friends
Cons
Not enough hours
Awful place to work I was 35 and was treated like a child phone taken away etc. Had one 15 minute break all day. Worked as part of the work for free programme to gain “experience” gained nothing from it apart from staking a shelf. Really boring job. Also management skills that could of been taken straight out of a how to manage hand book with the donkey chase the carrot rubbish. “Work hard and you could end up with a job”
Pros
Cons
All of it
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
24 July 2020
Hi There,

We are very sorry to read through the review that you have left us, the issues you have raised is something we take very seriously so please can you get in contact with our People Team so we can investigate further.

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,

Savers
really enjoyed working at savers. i learnt alot and enjoyed working as part of the savers team. The management are friendly and easy to talk too. They helped with the training on the day.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.

We wish you all the best for your future.

Thanks, Savers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savers Health and Beauty?