Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Swindon

Swindon8 reviews
Savers has a very high speed policy to provide support to all customers as quickly as possible, this gives the store much traffic and can be both a blessing and a curse.
Pros
Low prices, cheap lunch.
Cons
Very stress filled work days.
20 February 2019
Hi there,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave us this review.

Customers are definitely a priority here at Savers and it's definitely important that we deliver the best customer service and support our teams in doing so.

Thanks again and best of luck in your career.

Savers
Not a good company to work for, was there for 6 months before management pushed me to my limit. Not brilliant pay, long hours, and you’re going to be treated horribly while you’re working there. In the first week of me working there 4 other employees left.
Pros
No pros
17 September 2019
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
My time in this company was a very unhappy one once a new manager came along and most of me and my colleagues left the store. Full-time hours promised and given then took away. Penalised for having health conditions.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not enough hours, low wage.
It is a good company as a whole I believe and I would like to think the store location I was at was an exception.
I found the management hard to please and they were very demanding.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Long shifts
6 June 2018
Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.

We are very sad to hear you did not enjoy your time with us - if you have anything you would like to discuss further please contact the People Team in Head Office.

Best of luck in your career,

Savers
I got well with the colleagues I worked with during my brief work experience placement within the store, everybody was accomadating and welcoming. I felt like part of the team
Pros
Friendly colleagues, gained experience
Cons
Tedious shifts, lack of air conditioning
all the staff was caring and very welcoming and i always working another staff member i wasnt left to do the job by my self as i was only on work experience
Pros
chose what hours suited
Cons
great hours
25 August 2017
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback!

If you are thinking about rejoining our Savers Family then please visit www.savers.jobs

Savers
I loved being apart of the retail sector but for along time the staff have been victims of MANY hours of unpaid overtime where i was doing 20 hours unpaid a week and was always put onto the late shifts where i live the furthest out. and the members of staff on the late shifts had to do the unpaid overtime, so i struggled to get home management never listened to what i had to say,

The staff however are excellent people the customers love us as we always provide great Customer Service

the enjoyable part of the job i enjoyed was Customer interactions

The hardest part was keeping sane doing the unpaid overtime
Pros
Christmas Bonus
Cons
Minimum wage. unpaid overtime
I spent years working for this company worst move ever I made in my retail career stay well away your social life will be in tatters you will be called in constantly on your days off because someone is sick, yet if you called in you be made by your store manager and builled in, a typical day at savers will be starting 15,mins before your shift and when you ment to finish at 6 in the evening the manager would force you to work gone past 9pm at night UNPAID!!! otherwise you get written warnings and lose your job I'm always looking for a new job on indeed because I'm so desperate to get out of here , you have been warned!!!!
Pros
Cons
Un paid work no time off always called in
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers Health and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9