Savers Health and Beauty
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Peterborough

Peterborough7 reviews
The hardest part of the job is that if you have OCD it’s harder for you to face up because they keep falling down so you have to keep picking them up and start again.
2 April 2020

Thanks, Savers
Change manger so was not happy don't treat staff nice first manger was amazing and very helpful understood staff needs next manger didn't care was not happy place staff made to stay on till and sell sas
Pros
4 hour shif
Cons
Sas
8 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

Thanks, Savers
If you enjoy being told to give up holiday, days off, happiness, safety in the work place, then Savers is the place for YOU!

You’ll be expected to work a minimum of 50 hours a week and only get paid for 39. You’ll be expected to give up holiday and days off at short notice if your Area Manager demands it. You’ll be expected to do at least three peoples jobs at any one time as they’ve cut the budgets so ridiculously low that you can’t afford to staff the store but still be expected to achieve high standards. You’ll be expected to never complain about unfair hours, targets, pay, bullying (by the Area Manager and other store managers) because HR won’t deal with it and just blame the victims. You can be physically assaulted by another member of staff and it will still be the victims fault. You’ll be degraded and demeaned on a daily basis until you feel worthless and Savers won’t care because they believe that you are replaceable.

Do yourself one favour this year and don’t apply!
17 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

Thanks, Savers
I currently hold a personal licence which gave me a more frequent role within making sure the shop was safe for customers and colleagues, I made sure that customers was fine with finding their products and making sure colleagues knew the products that they were trying to sell and making sure they knew what tasks they had to do.
i work one day a week for 4 hrs i go in sign in go put my name badges on then i get stuck in im mostly on tills serving with a big smile always the older generation love it when im working there as ive been told by an elderly lady.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
nt long hours
it was a CUSTOMER SERVICE focused job. I enjoyed working with the staff and I was a team player. savers is one of a biggest stores around
A typical day would include either doing delivery shift or day shift where i would be facing the shelves, operating the till and helping out customers who require assistance. I learned how to use the till, doing a picking list and how to work the delivery safely. There is nothing i particularly like about working at savers, though i do enjoy speaking to the customers and having a good laugh whilst assisting them.