Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Nuneaton

Nuneaton3 reviews
Contracted hours are low, so although the job is alright, a livable wage is not guaranteed, so it is necessary to have another form of income to supplement the wages from the job itself.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
It helped me get a job very good I'd definitely recommend it to other learnt me how to have more good communication with others and stack shelfs move stock, tills. Good customer service is was very much everything I wanted at the time. It was only work experience but really enjoyed it and really enjoyed working great in a team and individually and being able to make new friends and getting my self ready for a job.
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Love long hours
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
23 February 2018
Hello There,

Thank you for leaving this lovely feedback! We love hearing from previous and current employees about their journey with Savers.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us, if you wish to rejoin the Savers family please visit www.savers.jobs

Thanks,

Savers
the store is a busy but productive place, the management is GREAT! he is so kind, understandable when you have a problem or when your sick and cant get in. the most enjoyable part is being there. ive learned a lot and I hope to keep learning more because each and everyday you always have something new to learn. the hardest part is when the store is super busy but you get through it and you feel proud.
Pros
management is great, can get good hours and always overtime
Cons
nothing