Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Glasgow

Rubbish company to work for
Glasgow (Former Employee) –  Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow25 September 2019
I worked for this company for a few months and the staff we’re all cleeky and i didn’t feel like fitted in with the staff. The management were always about sales and selling the promotional stuff.
I felt like I didn’t fit in with management or staff and every day working was getting more depressing, the manager wanted the impossible shelves perfectly faced but wanted you to do it quickly aswell .
I don’t think this is a good company to work for and I didn’t even get a discount card they promise you on starting
Pros
Customers were nice
Cons
Horrible cheeky staff, management not tearing people correctly, too much on the sas sales, rubbish wages
Awful place to work
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow21 February 2018
This was by far the worst job i had in my life and i would not recommend anyone to work here! The management were rude and awful and you had no proper training, i would often be stood behind the tills for 7hrs in a row with no breaks. The staff were also rude to customers and were racist. I honestly have no positive thing to say about this place!
Pros
Cons
long hours, horrible pay, hardly any breaks, bad management
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
23 February 2018

HI There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us - if you wish to discuss any of the issues that you have raised please contact the People Team in Head Office.

Best of luck for the future,

Thanks,

Savers

Fun place to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow11 August 2017
I have had a brilliant time there and the staff are so lovely and one big family and I had to do all main duties

It also a good place to shop in as well and really reasonable
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
25 August 2017

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to give us this lovely review!

We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and if you wish to come back to our Savers Family please visit www.savers.jobs

Thanks again!

Savers

Great for progression
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Glasgow13 August 2016
Loved my time at savers I was livolved in all aspects of running the store store from cleaning, tills, merchandiseing, deliveries, all cash and daily due diligence paper work but now feel I need a new challenge
Pros
Great people and training
fun frendily work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow15 July 2016
at savers i found it a really good and freindly envorment everyone i done anything from taking delivires to standing out side the shop to chatting to pepole about savers offers and deals that were on offering them a free magazine with all the weeks deals and offers and trying to get the to come in and browse the store the hardest part of the job was taking in early hour deliviers and trying to have the store room and shop floor and shelfs presentable for the store opening
busy workplace and fun environment to work in
Retail Trainee (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT13 September 2014
Through my experience I have learned how to price check, deal and approach customers, order new tickets for stock, how to face up shelves and how to check and mark off totes. Co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with also helpful with any questions I had to ask. The most enjoyable part of the job would have been working with a team of people who made the experience enjoyable.
not so good
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  glasgow15 January 2013
a typical day at work would include being spoken down to as if i was a child and also being treated like one too. i learned that people who work there are just slaves. management was a joke. my co-workers also a joke. hardest part of the job was getting out of my bed in the morning. most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no breaks