Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Glasgow

Glasgow11 reviews
i done a work placement in Savers.
i liked the people i worked with but i didnt learn anything that could help me in further jobs.

all i could do was keet the shelves full and made sure they were tidy.
The management was not taking charge or helping to successfully run a store.
Staff members weren’t listened to and lied to, and the store never ran smoothly

Poor pay and no boundaries
Cons
Unpaid hours
19 March 2020

Thanks, Savers
One word for this company- AVOID!

Worked like a dog, treated like a dog and expected to wag your tail and get on with it. That’s this company from the top down.

If you want to see what it’s like get a job there and don’t say you haven’t been warned or do yourself a favour and get a job with a good, professional company.
3 March 2020

Thanks, Savers
I worked for this company for a few months and the staff we’re all cleeky and i didn’t feel like fitted in with the staff. The management were always about sales and selling the promotional stuff.
I felt like I didn’t fit in with management or staff and every day working was getting more depressing, the manager wanted the impossible shelves perfectly faced but wanted you to do it quickly aswell .

I don’t think this is a good company to work for and I didn’t even get a discount card they promise you on starting
Pros
Customers were nice
Cons
Horrible cheeky staff, management not tearing people correctly, too much on the sas sales, rubbish wages
3 March 2020

Thanks, Savers
Worked here a number of years ago, started out as a weekend job. Ended up doing more than 40 hours a week on an 8 hour contract. Being asked to stay on or come in on days off to cover sickness and no shows, management asked why unable to make it in even though it was my day off, resulting in lots of weeks where I had 0 days off in the week. Management also had unrealistic time standards for tasks such as deliveries and facing up. Also having to stay half an hour at the end of the night to mop the floors, unpaid. Hopefully now this has changed and have better management teams in place. Only stayed as long as I did as the associates were a great bunch.
Pros
Associates
Cons
Long hours, poor management
This was by far the worst job i had in my life and i would not recommend anyone to work here! The management were rude and awful and you had no proper training, i would often be stood behind the tills for 7hrs in a row with no breaks. The staff were also rude to customers and were racist. I honestly have no positive thing to say about this place!
Pros
Cons
long hours, horrible pay, hardly any breaks, bad management
23 February 2018
HI There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us - if you wish to discuss any of the issues that you have raised please contact the People Team in Head Office.

Best of luck for the future,

Thanks,

Savers
I have had a brilliant time there and the staff are so lovely and one big family and I had to do all main duties

It also a good place to shop in as well and really reasonable
25 August 2017
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to give us this lovely review!

We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and if you wish to come back to our Savers Family please visit www.savers.jobs

Thanks again!

Savers
Loved my time at savers I was livolved in all aspects of running the store store from cleaning, tills, merchandiseing, deliveries, all cash and daily due diligence paper work but now feel I need a new challenge
Pros
Great people and training
Cons
at savers i found it a really good and freindly envorment everyone i done anything from taking delivires to standing out side the shop to chatting to pepole about savers offers and deals that were on offering them a free magazine with all the weeks deals and offers and trying to get the to come in and browse the store the hardest part of the job was taking in early hour deliviers and trying to have the store room and shop floor and shelfs presentable for the store opening
Through my experience I have learned how to price check, deal and approach customers, order new tickets for stock, how to face up shelves and how to check and mark off totes. Co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with also helpful with any questions I had to ask. The most enjoyable part of the job would have been working with a team of people who made the experience enjoyable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savers Health and Beauty?
a typical day at work would include being spoken down to as if i was a child and also being treated like one too. i learned that people who work there are just slaves. management was a joke. my co-workers also a joke. hardest part of the job was getting out of my bed in the morning. most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no breaks
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Savers Health and Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9