Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Falkirk

Falkirk3 reviews
was only there for a few months, got payed 50p over minimum wage todo everything the manager should be doing. getting left for a full shift without a break as i couldn’t leave the store being the only management in the store. being put in for over time and never asked ( i have a two year old and needed to get childcare) the manager didn’t care as long as she didn’t work sundays. the assistant manager who didn’t have a clue on procedures trying to undermine staff who had been there for 15 plus years (longer than her) the list could go on forever.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
A typical day at Savers starts by being briefed on any offers we had and being told if you were working the tills or the stock. Whilst working here i learned the value of treating customers correctly and how to use a till. The management was fantastic and very friendly, always chatting to you and the customers. My co-workers were also very chatty and happy. It was a very upbeat and fun place to work. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up at the end of the day (sweeping and mopping the floor and ensuring everything was neat). The most enjoyable part of the job was being around the team and the customers, as they are all very happy and talkative.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes very busy
great place to work for
great people good shifts

hard work but u can have fun with staff

loved working here shame is was only a work exprience job for me
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savers Health and Beauty?