Savers Health and Beauty
Coronavirus update
Information from Savers Health and Beauty:

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Doncaster

Doncaster5 reviews
Did 2months work experience hoping to get a job at end but didn't was really upset as liked working there gave me a moral boost, A joy to work for though
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.

We wish you all the best for your future.

Thanks, Savers
A typical day at work;
Serving customers

Helping customers find what they need

Re stocking the shelves

Facing up

Active selling at the front of the shop

Tidying up the stock room
A typical day at work was stocking the shelfs and bringing stock up to the shop floor. Also greeting customers as they come threw the door as we each took turns in doing so and handing them baskets. I learnt how to be confident around people, how to manage the tills and emptying and restocking the shelfs. The co workers were great! They helped me do so much. They were really friendly. The hardest part of the job for me where bringing stock up from the basement to ground floor and finding where everything went but I accomplished that after a few days of doing so. The best part of the job for me was helping the customers find what they were looking for and learning different skills every day.
Pros
long dinner
During summer shop is extremely warm due to no air conditioning also working 9am till 5pm is exhausting however I learnt a lot from working here as I am now more confident and can perform tasks to a high standards on my own, such as stocking products on the shelf's and managing a busy working environment for a short amount of time.
Pros
great staff.
Cons
hot conditions during summer.
Savers is a good place to work the job wasnt for me because i didnt feel as i was busy enough and good quite bored of the jobs i was given quickly but the staff were very friendly but if your looking for a bland easy job then it would suit you.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Not challanging
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Savers Health and Beauty?