Savers Health and Beauty
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Colwyn Bay

Colwyn Bay2 reviews
I have worked for the company for 15 years worked my way up to store manager a fantastic place to work feel valued and appreciated for all the hard work fast paced environment and challenging at times like all retailers. Area managers and regional manager are a massive support. I started in a smaller store and have moved to a larger one area manager has been a massive support and will go above and beyond to help and support all his stores his dedication to his role inspires you to want to achieve and be the best leader you can. I personally think its a fantastic place to work.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.

We wish you all the best for your future.

Thanks, Savers
No hours for staffing. No air con. Unrealistic targets. Upper management have no people skills and have favourites that they openly admit. No help when asked. Expected to run the store as a AM over the Christmas period with 3 sales assistants and no other management help. Shop got broke in to at 3am and I got called out by the alarm company. I was expected to wait at the store by myself after the police had checked it until it was dusted by the CSI. After which I was told by the area manager to clean up the glass myself and get the store open ASAP as to not lose money. Was given abuse that I didn't have the store open by 10:30 by the area manager. I was there from 3:10am until 8pm as I had to wait for a security guard for the store overnight and was openly told by the area manager that it is my job I have to do it. 17 hours is a ridiculous and illegal amount of time to be expected to work with no extra pay as I was salary or gratitude at all from any member of upper management. Company will happily fire you if you don't sell a certain amount of selected products at the till points and make a point of telling you that after you get a job with them. STAY CLEAR!!!
Pros
Money
Cons
Everything else. Stay away.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
17 September 2019
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers