Savers Health and Beauty Employee Reviews in Birmingham

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Useless
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands24 July 2018
Rubbish company rubbish staff rubbish managment worst company I have and will ever work for would not recommend to anyone ever don't apply to this slave driven company
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
31 October 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

We are sad to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us and if you have any issues you would like to raise regarding your time with us, please contact Savers people team.

Best of luck in the future.

Savers

Fantastic company!
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands26 June 2018
I've been a store manager in other companies and I must say, after just 5 months with savers, I can open heartedly say, they really do care about their colleagues.

3 weeks training in management and constant support from my area manager who is easily the best AM I have ever had the pleasure to work for.

The support network is absolutely second to none, need any help? Just call People services and the company do everything they can to support you and your store.

The rewards with savers are incredible, no other company openly pays for holidays, events, parties and holds competitions to win 2 weeks laid holidays across the world. Massive discounts everywhere, tons of perks and a brilliant head office team make this a place to stay.

Trust me, ignore the negative comments here, if you need help whilst working, just ask any member of manager or head office and you'll see why they're the number 1 best company to work for.

Even with huge problems with deliveries or staff, the area managers and head office team work tirelessly to support, aid and help you and your team overcome any obstacles.

If you're considering applying, do it. You won't regret it!
Pros
Fantastic support, excellent communication, good breaks, salary is very good, no micro management.
Cons
Very long hours but if you don't mind hard work it's not a problem.
Official response from Savers Health and Beauty
31 October 2018

Hi There,

Thank you so much for leaving us this amazing feedback! We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

Many thanks,
Savers

not a nice place to work
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  birmingham8 July 2015
I havent worked at savers long but the enviroment is unsafe and staff are vile, i was only contracted 16 hours as i asked but there put me in for over 40 without my consent, long working hours and hardly any breaks.
Cons
long hours, terrible working enviroment
Friendly work place
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG24 November 2014
stores get busy quickly but work gets done and management were fantastic. Wage is minimum but lots of over time was available.
Pros
Customers and friendly staff
Cons
min wage
Great people, unsatisfactory working conditions
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham6 June 2014
I am an asthma sufferer and used to clean out the false drawers underneath the shelves, which were thick with dust.
This is the job for which I earned a Customer Service certificate. I feel I learned a great deal as I did not have any retail, sales or customer service skills prior to working here. My confidence also rose due to dealing face to face with customers.

Want to know more about Savers Health and Beauty?

Ask a question