Savers Health and Beauty
Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

worse place i have ever worked

24 February 2020
was only there for a few months, got payed 50p over minimum wage todo everything the manager should be doing. getting left for a full shift without a break as i couldn’t leave the store being the only management in the store. being put in for over time and never asked ( i have a two year old and needed to get childcare) the manager didn’t care as long as she didn’t work sundays. the assistant manager who didn’t have a clue on procedures trying to undermine staff who had been there for 15 plus years (longer than her) the list could go on forever.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
6 March 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Cumbernauld
Constantly over worked, never allowed full breaks, management/area managers/hr do not care about you,
Promised career progression - never get it!

Extremely high turn over of staff

Hours cut

Budgets cut

Pushed to sell certain items with no incentives apart from the possibility of maybe winning a prize (never happens)

I was a supervisor, which meant key holder. Manager wont answer calls on days off or out of hours so if security call for alarms going off during the night the ring you until you answer. No call out money for this either.
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
26 February 2020
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Paignton
Underpaid, under appreciated, under staffed.
If you like to be bullied then this is the perfect place for you!

Manager continuously brags about cheating on his partner who I might add has just had their baby.

The assistant manager is the most patronising, self absorbent, pig. Nothing but judgment and Bullying from her. Completely corrupt! Absolute joke of a place to work. If you want to be mentally strained and physically screwed then this is the place for you!

AVOID PAIGNTON SAVERS
Hi There,

We are very sorry to read through the review that you have left us, the issues you have raised is something we take very seriously so please can you get in contact with our People Team so we can investigate further.

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,

Savers
28 September 2016
Same location
Part Time Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Falkirk
A typical day at Savers starts by being briefed on any offers we had and being told if you were working the tills or the stock. Whilst working here i learned the value of treating customers correctly and how to use a till. The management was fantastic and very friendly, always chatting to you and the customers. My co-workers were also very chatty and happy. It was a very upbeat and fun place to work. The hardest part of the job was cleaning up at the end of the day (sweeping and mopping the floor and ensuring everything was neat). The most enjoyable part of the job was being around the team and the customers, as they are all very happy and talkative.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes very busy