Savers Health and Beauty
Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

Take a breath before the fall

25 February 2020
As long as you can work with a few fakes and take in large amount of tasks and being nit picked about everything, but rather than tell you whine to the area manager, about something that they could tell you and help you develop better within your role, area very picky and expects a lot of work out of you in your own time even though 50+ hrs a week isn’t good enough she like to push for more
19 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

23 August 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Stroud
don't work there unfair regional management there is no proper training get told off for the littlest of things never help rotas always wrong staff are stressed staff don't turn up no proper breaks that you are actually entitled too
Pros
Cons
Senior management stressful
17 September 2020
Hi There,

We are very sorry to read through the review that you have left us, the issues you have raised is something we take very seriously so please can you get in contact with our People Team so we can investigate further.

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,

Savers
11 April 2020
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Armley
A lot is expected from an Assistant manager. Made to feel as though they have to be on par with the manager but don't receive much acknowledgement for their work done in store. Bonus scheme however is amazing! If you have a good running store with a good team then I would recommend working here just for the bonus scheme.
Pros
Excellent Bonus Scheme
Cons
Salary for Managers and Assistant managers is poor.
24 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.

We wish you all the best for your future.

20 February 2020
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Current Employee) - Abergele, Conwy
I've worked for savers for over 5 years now and progressed so much in that time especially over the last year, you get some much benefits and rewards working for savers it's amazing! it is a tough job to work but with the right team and the great support that I get from my area manager It gets me through each day, the whole area and the are manager are like one big team always there to help and support each other when needed, I love my job and all the colleges I work with and the support from my area manager is great I dont know what i would do without them I cant thank my teams area manager and regional manager enough for all the support.
19 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. It's really important.

We wish you all the best for your future.