Savers Health and Beauty
Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

Store Manager

18 November 2019
Decent salary for a small box retailer.
Upper management are pleasant.

Great products and prices.

Horrendous work life balance. The worst I've ever experienced.

Mainly caused by out of date processes. It's like being in 1999 not 2019!

In summary, if you love a challenge and hate being at home, this is the job for you.
3 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

Thanks, Savers
15 September 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - North West
Happy to investage you for the most ridiculous things, even though most of time you are 1-1 in your shop. Still in the dark ages with amount of paperwork.
Area manager is very happy to have a go at you on conference calls for other managers to hear.

Targets are not set fairly for different types of stores.

Pros
Discount at superdrug. Decent bonus scheme
Cons
Long days, no time for breaks, not allowed to voice any concerns as told to stop being negative
17 September 2020
Hi There,

We are very sorry to read through the review that you have left us, the issues you have raised is something we take very seriously so please can you get in contact with our People Team so we can investigate further.

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,

Savers
11 June 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
If my worst enemy needed a job, I still won’t recommend this company. The face of the company is ok, at its highest level but once your on the ground, wow it’s horrid, dog eat dog with no support and your don’t get much time to even talk to your pier group.
The idea of being a discounted store is one thing but this place is on another level. No staff, very high turn over of people. No security but massive theft problem, no staff as you are other one on one. I was a store manager and my experience is high but this place is no place for anyone to make a living or provide for a family.

The Area managers are absolutely gut wrenching poor at their jobs with a constant pressure for your to lower your already strapped wages, the sales are pushy and often made to lie to customers about their special offers which are anything but special.

Please for your sake please don’t work here
Pros
Some good people there
Cons
Not enough staff, not enough pay, not good leadership, no support network at all. Constant pressure to reduce costs, increase sales and deliver on targets. Nothing is good enough
24 July 2020
Hi There,

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,

Savers
3 March 2020
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Harlow, Essex
not the business as advertised. too much expected from the management team. no balance between personal and work life. expected to answer calls and sort out problems whilst on annual leave. lack of appreciation. higher management lack people skills.
19 March 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team