Savers Health and Beauty
Savers Health and Beauty Employee Review

Not the best

10 August 2020
I worked at this company for nearly a year as an apprentice, while I was there I had very little support from management I got attacked on shift numerous times by people who stole from the store, no police called and no incident report taken, I also collapsed a few times due to circumstances that are no longer an issue and once i woke up i got told to get up and do my job by the assistant manager at the time.
Pros
Colleagues were friendly, as was most of management
Cons
Lots of hours for little pay, assistant manager wasn't suitable for the role
13 August 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

4 October 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Torquay
not the best but not the worst, was great at first but everywhere has there issues but was happy when younger with no idea what I wanted to do, kinda job that you have just to get by, was forced to sell but no one does, overall not that bad.
Pros
short hours
Cons
cheap pay
8 October 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

If you would like to tell us how we can improve in the future then please contact our People Team.

1 October 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Peterborough
Change manger so was not happy don't treat staff nice first manger was amazing and very helpful understood staff needs next manger didn't care was not happy place staff made to stay on till and sell sas
Pros
4 hour shif
Cons
Sas
8 October 2020
Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm really sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your time with us.

If you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact the people team

11 June 2020
Same location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
If my worst enemy needed a job, I still won’t recommend this company. The face of the company is ok, at its highest level but once your on the ground, wow it’s horrid, dog eat dog with no support and your don’t get much time to even talk to your pier group.
The idea of being a discounted store is one thing but this place is on another level. No staff, very high turn over of people. No security but massive theft problem, no staff as you are other one on one. I was a store manager and my experience is high but this place is no place for anyone to make a living or provide for a family.

The Area managers are absolutely gut wrenching poor at their jobs with a constant pressure for your to lower your already strapped wages, the sales are pushy and often made to lie to customers about their special offers which are anything but special.

Please for your sake please don’t work here
Pros
Some good people there
Cons
Not enough staff, not enough pay, not good leadership, no support network at all. Constant pressure to reduce costs, increase sales and deliver on targets. Nothing is good enough
24 July 2020
Hi There,

We are very sorry to read through the review that you have left us, the issues you have raised is something we take very seriously so please can you get in contact with our People Team so we can investigate further.

We wish the best of luck in your future and hope hear from you soon

Thanks,