The working hours are flexible but not ideal.
Can be long , but in a field role ,you can be flexible
Difficult as the management wouldn't comprise with me and kept giving me shifts I was unable to work
Up and down, they are not fully set hours which I feel they should be, specially for those who have other comitments etc. I always go called in on my days of so I felt that I had no days off that I was entitled to.
Depends on your contract you can do anything from 3hrs to 40hrs
- Hi how do savers pay there staff is it fortnightly or monthly?.7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Savers Health and Beauty?7 people answered
- What is the Savers Health and Beauty employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Savers Health and Beauty?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Savers Health and Beauty?5 people answered
- DO New Employees get paid for The two week training period ?5 people answered
- How long does the interview process take, I got an email saying I have been shortlisted and will be …5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Savers Health and Beauty?5 people answered
- Does savers pay supervisors extra for overtime?4 people answered
- What day is payday in the month my daughter now works for savers4 people answered