Somewhat; you watch videos and such but most things you learn on the job.
I received a full 3 weeks training, all travel was completely paid for. Fantastic time to learn as much as you can about this business.
2 weeks induction and a review at 4,8 and 12 weeks and loads of support if you are struggling with any aspect of the role.
Yes, you get a 12 week induction period where you and your manager will complete the first steps induction booklet together. You will also receive 4,8 and 12 week reviews where you and your manager will go through your strengths and opportunities for improvement. Majority of the training is on the job but there are some important DVDs to watch as well
- Hi how do savers pay there staff is it fortnightly or monthly?.7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Savers Health and Beauty?7 people answered
- What is the Savers Health and Beauty employee discount?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Savers Health and Beauty?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Savers Health and Beauty?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Savers Health and Beauty?5 people answered
- DO New Employees get paid for The two week training period ?5 people answered
- How long does the interview process take, I got an email saying I have been shortlisted and will be …5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Savers Health and Beauty?5 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Savers Health and Beauty about how to improve it?4 people answered