Sanofi

Sanofi Employee Reviews

Found 75 reviews matching the search See all 3,880 reviews
Good work experience improving financial skills from the company.
Treasury and reconciliations assistant (Former Employee) –  Guildford5 January 2020
Good experience working to tight deadlines and working under pressure and being a part of a team where communication with team members was important. Variety of roles within the company, using a variety of software packages help understand the financial functions within the company.
grande autonomie de travail, excellente culture d'entreprise, nombreux avantages des grandes sociétés
déléguée médicale (Former Employee) –  côte d'opale17 December 2019
préparer ses journées en optimisant le s contacts. travail sur ciblage.
départ tôt le matin (7H) attente en salle d'attente. travail informatique.
répondre aux aux questions médicales, information complète des produits présentés.Formation et évaluation de la connaissance des produits présentés.
Métier très agréable où l'on peut créer une relation de confiance avec les professionnels de santé. Ce métier nécessite organisation et rigueur.
Nous avons une grande autonomie de travail. Nous sommes accompagnés périodiquement de nos directions.
Pros
nombreux avantages financiers tickets restaurants, primes, voiture de fonction
Cons
stress sur la route, fatigant car beaucoup de kilomètres.
frendly
opperator (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear5 December 2019
full training given
an enjoyable job
friendly people
management liked a professional but relaxed approach to the job
down side made redundant work shipped abroad
European Commercial Excellence Manager (Former Employee) –  Home Based27 November 2019
While busy and at time stressful, the company has a good collaborative work environment. You are stretched and challenged, but the job satisfaction si good.
A Strange Place to Work
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Field Based8 October 2019
My role had no clear remit & as such I found it very difficult to cement myself into the team I worked for.
The responsibilities that comprised my role changed several times in less than a year which left me not really knowing what I had to do on a day to day basis. Projects were very slow to get going and too much time was spent on hypothetical and big ideas instead of putting things into motion.
I found it difficult to gel with anybody in the business as every team was very closed off from the wider business & it never felt like a community.
Excellent company to work for, plenty of opportunities
Diabetes Sales Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire30 July 2019
Great place to work, modern office, flexible working within core hours, car parking on site, good location, plenty of opportunities to learn/improve ways of working.
Busy and innovative
QC Operative (Former Employee) –  Holmes Chapel, UK26 June 2019
I really enjoyed the role in a pharmaceutical industry as this gave me an understanding of working with pharmaceuticals. Throughout the day I undertook inspections on products and although it can be daunting and time consuming but it increases the attention to detail and analysis accuracy skills. The workplace is friendly with staff and colleagues of different backgrounds and are willing to assist you. The job was beneficial for me for not requiring a position in a pharmaceutical company but it was a five-minute walk from where I walk and it is handy for anyone who doesn't have their own vehicle.

However, I think the job security and the HR staff are particularly average. This is because I only joined as temporary staff and they will not extend contracts if there is no work left so there is no possibility of extending or making the job permanent. This is due to them wanting staff with a least a years experience in industry. I thought the careers website was poor as they did not have an contact details for HR if you want to status on your job applications and enquire about any jobs available. Finally, after we completed a task we did not get another task or job to do or were allowed to work on other lines due to not been trained to work on these lines.
Pros
Fantasic canteen, Friendly staff, Easy accessible
Cons
Poor HR contact, Poor job security
Great Company
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire15 June 2019
I love working here.

a really inclusive Vibe.
Agile working and collaborative working all help to make this place great.

Great offices and team members.
Fab company to work for
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Oxford5 June 2019
Brilliant working culture, team spirit, focus on employee wellbeing and sense of pride in your role. Plenty of room for development and progression - also opportunity for flexible working.
Pros
Team
Cons
Commute
Nice colleagues friendly people
Finance (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead19 April 2019
Get rid of contract managers who do little but like to take credit for and pay us workers the wage we deserve .
Employees are getting wise to middle management.
If your face fits your in.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Friendly and professional in all respects
Clinical Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Guildford, Surrey4 April 2019
We are kept well trained and supported in our respective roles, and staff are friendly and helpful. Managers are approachable and knowledgeable. Excellent benefits, including a staff restaurant, gym and of course pension and health cover.
Excellent
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, Suffolk20 February 2019
No cons all good a fantastic place to work were the staff are truly valued

Good support from management
True engagement with staff
Its often the little things that matter here and the site really goes out of its way to make people feel welcome and secure in there roles/
Sanofi Pasteur MSD Ltd (not Sanofi)
SPMSD - Assistant to the Sales Ops Director (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire8 January 2019
I worked for SPMSD for 23 years and mostly loved every minute of my role, particularly assisting the Ops Director and looking after his team and the sales force in particular. A tremendous team who worked together in harmony throughout.

Great Senior Management team, who were fair and rewarded everyone for their efforts.

Lots of fun along the way, but everyone's priority was being committed to ensure a great job for the SPMSD Co. No complaints ........
Pros
SPMSD provided subsidised luches - great restaurant
Cons
None (SPMSD_
friendly workplace
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Haverhill, Suffolk13 December 2018
Good place to work if you want learning.
Lot opportunities to grow your knowledge .
Very nice canteen on which you can eat well and rest during the break.
Sales Role
Healthcare Development Manager (Former Employee) –  UK7 November 2018
Pretty good company with good benefits. Great products. Traditional management approach seems to be the rule of the day. People succeed in roles and then get promoted generally because they are successful in their roles but do not possess proper leadership skills.
Pros
Good products, great fun with colleagues
Cons
Leadership
IT was a very good place to work .
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear25 October 2018
I liked working there I made lots of life time friends .Also when we were made redundant the company gave all the staff 2 000 pound each so we could retrain in other jobs .
Closed
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dagenham14 August 2018
This was site was closed, I was made redundant, it was a good place to work, with a lot of benefits including a pension, on site canteen and a real feeling that you were doing something worthwhile.
Pros
Good atmosphere and sense of family
Cons
it closed
Large international life science company
Diseases areas Communications Lead (Current Employee) –  Guildford8 May 2018
A great company with a large spectrum of possibilities and development opportunities. The company has a strong patient-centricity focus and is trully committed to make a difference.
Great Development Opportunities
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Avon Bristol26 February 2018
The training and support you will receive here is fantastic and will give you skills and experience that will develop you within the field of Pharmaceutical sales.
Pros
Training and Development
Cons
Work life Balance
Productive and Fun Workplace
Financial Accounting Executive (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead3 January 2018
Always felt part of the team and culture which you were made to feel part of a family. The management were always supportive through challenging times and clear objectives were set and achieved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanofi. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K