Sandro Employee Reviews

3.1Job Security & Advancement
Sales Assistant
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London3 May 2017
First experience as Sales Assistant. I enjoyed. My colleagues were adorable and taught me all I have to know to be a great seller.

But not much creativity around, and people are quite close minded. Well, it is all about Cannes mentality. Far different than London or Berlin.

My manager was relaxed and strict at the same time. That was great to work with her.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
not much creativity
Decent job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London26 February 2017
Decent company to work for. They sell nice clothes, although they are quite expensive. The only good thing I can say about the company is the generous 50% staff discount.

Its a decent job to get you by and pay the bills.
Pros
50% Discount
Cons
Salary and management
productive
Merchandising of the new seasons or sale items (Current Employee) –  Knightsbridge3 October 2016
It's been an amazing experience i learned how to manage a small team of 2 sales associate and dealing with all the report,
my co workers were really helpful and understandable and in to their jobs i did not have to tell them what to do
L'univers de Sandro
Conseiller Spécialiste Homme (Former Employee) –  London, ENG23 January 2016
Très bonne evolutions est on apprend sur le tas, on est amené a être polyvalent a sois meme.
Pros
Bonne evolutions
Cons
Manque d'organisation a l'étranger.
Environnement agréable
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ENG19 January 2016
Sandro est une super marque avec des valeurs et une culture d'entreprise.

L'environnement de travail est agréable, dynamique et pleins d'énergie,

Le groupe offre des formations et des evolutions.
Pros
les uniformes
Cons
salaire, plan de carrière
Good brand to work for, good envirnoment and high quality products
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, ENG22 May 2014
In charge of the daily reports about figures and plan actions. Also in charge of the weekly reports.
Receiving, checking and controlling the deliveries.
Merchandise.
Managing and teaching the new starters.
Controlling the stock.
Sales.
Tidy up.

The hardest part is when we do not receive many costumers. The concession is small and the work is done quickly, so we spend many hours waiting for costumers.

The most enjoyable part is the good environment that we have, good relationship between the co-workers and nice products with high quality to sale.
Pros
Good environment, good co-workers, high quality items, luxury brand
Cons
Store located in a bad place, so lack of costumers most of the time
Très bonne expérience
Vendeuse et Assistante informatique (Former Employee) –  London, ENG20 May 2014
Ecrire des mails n'est pas difficile mais l'équipe du magasins était très accueillante, le personnel très gentil et très professionnel
Pros
Transports prit en charge
Cons
Loin du domicile
Target driven work environment
Sales Assistant  (Former Employee) –  London26 April 2013
SANDRO

- A typical day at work would involve sizing and ensuring all clothes are properly tagged with prices and security tags. Memorizing the names of the products. Reaching store and your own target for the day/week. Being attentive but not over bearing to every customer.

- I have worked in retail previously and know what to expect in terms of different types of customers, good and bad days, targets etc.., therefore in terms of what I learnt working in this particular French brand would have to be the style of clothing the French people adore.

-My in store manager was very welcoming, calm and a genuinely happy person when I first started the job, which therefore made it easier for me to settle in. This manager continued their kind attitude through the duration that I worked there. However, much can be said for the Head Manager who's office was at another branch. Their general attitude and care for their workers is appalling and unapologetic; when around their presence made it an unbearable work environment. Nevertheless attending to customers with a genuine smile and approach was never a problem.

- The hardest part of the job was learning the product names in French (as I do not speak it) and at times pronouncing the words. However, my colleges were always there to help as they spoke the language. I was able to understand and grasp the product fairly quickly as I would leave sticky notes in the staff room to help me remember items.

- The most enjoyable part of the job were my loyal and friendly customers not to mention my friendly team. All of which made
  more... my experience a comfortable happy one.   less
Pros
A second mini break was allowed towards the end of shift.
Cons
The store would be quite cold at times.