Sandhills Day Nursery

Sandhills Day Nursery Employee Reviews

When I first started working with the nursery I was very nervous but was made to feel welcome the moment I came through the door and I was given the support and advice I needed in order to carry out my responsibilities to the best of my abilities.
As a person that has done of my training and worked there I have seen how much the staff care and how hard they work. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
I really enjoyed working here however it was a 6 month contract. this job help to build my confidence. Furthermore I really enjoyed working with the children and planning activities for them. I was really sad to leave
I currently work here as a volunteer and I have enjoyed my time here so far. the staff are welcoming and I feel supported by them.
Arrive at work and look after the babies, feed them, change them, put them to sleep, play with them, write their progress in their journals.Hardest part of the day was trying to get them all too sleep at once.Most enjoyable part of my day was playing with the children and watching them as they progressed.I learnt to be very patient.
Pros
having fun all day
Cons
very tiring
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sandhills Day Nursery?