Sanderson Recruitment

Sanderson Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
Easy going company that are there for you when you need them, Fantastic staff also that work hard to make sure that everything is set up for the next role
I didn't work at Sanderson for too long before the Pandemic struck the UK. The office was upbeat and colleagues were mostly friendly and wlcoming, barr the odd one or two who didn't to like "New blood" so to speak. Managers were lovely and there was lots of support. Great effort was put in to ensure a good culture, with lots of activities planned in and out of work for employees.
However, I was massively let down once Covid forced everyone to work from home. All new employees had to continue to work due to not qualifying for furlough, which is fine, whilst the rest of the team recieved fully paid furlough.

To cut a long story short, as the pandemic continued for much longer than anyone bargained for, redundancies were made and the "thanks" that myself and the other working employees recieved for doing all the work for the past 2 months was to be made redundant immediately, whilst the others continues to be on fully payed furlough for a further 2 months. I just thought that this was very poor form from a company that likes to claim they treat all employees as people rather than numbers. I understand redundancies needed to be made but I don't think thay the way Sanderson went about it was at all fair or sympathetic; especially given the situation.
Sanderson is the perfect blend of individual focus, embedded into a strong team dynamic. There are days within which you will want to get your head down and get a good morning of work done, there is a strong team around you to engage with. This allows you to manage your mood and keep yourself efficient.

The support network is reliable and easily accessible. The ability to own your own effort level and to have your results reflect that is what enticed me to a role with Sanderson.
Pros
Great Benefits and commision scheme. Also, yorksihire Tea
Sanderson is a very nice place to work. The people who are working there are coming from different background and are therefore really open minded. I recommend this company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanderson Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3