Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom44 reviews
Featured review
Sanctuary Personnel selected this as a representative review
I have worked with Sanctuary for many years and have always been happy with their service. Consultants have been pleasant, proactive and efficient in supporting me in my job role. Communication has always been effective. I would highly recommend.
3 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback and your continued loyalty to Sanctuary!
I found that Sanctuary personnel are excellent in all area’s. The initial phone call to register is simple and not taxing. You transferred to a specific person who you deal with continuously.
If you have any salary problems you can talk directly to the Salary dept and they sort it out quickly.

I can recommend Sanctuary Personnel highly, they ensure that you have access to the necessary training, and keep you appraised of anything you may need.
Pros
Excellent communication, One to One service, clear and concise information on necessary training etc
Cons
No cons
23 June 2020
It's great to hear about your positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Supportive staff. Regular contact from Consultant. Approachable. Proactive at sending reminders and arranging training etc.Great assistance with arranging training and other issues.
Pros
Regular contact. Proactive attitudes!
Cons
Long way away!
15 June 2020
Thank you for your review - we are glad your consultant has kept in touch with you regularly. Our nationwide coverage is made much easier by our fantastic registration officers and our relationship with employers all over the UK. If there is an instance when the distance has been an issue, please speak to your consultant and they will be able to assist.
Very good company to work for. Competitive pay rates. Great support throughout, can discuss any issues etc that may arise in work place, great support.
Pros
Flexibility around lifestyle. Can choose days, hours to work etc
Cons
Umberella companies, did not expect the amount deducted to be as much as it is
15 June 2020
Thank you for your review, we are glad you have felt well supported through your placements. We cannot advise on the best payroll option, however you may find the downloads on this page useful - https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/payroll-options.
As an agency nurses, I can recommend this company as they are professional, quick decision making, very responsive, easy to reach in case of emergency.
Many thanks
15 June 2020
This is great to hear, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Over the years I’ve worked for several recruitment companies, and sadly most really care about very little about their candidates, clients or employees, it’s all about the money. Sanctuary are different, and it’s refreshing working for an organisation that doesn’t just make promises, they actually deliver on them.
3 February 2020
We are glad it is apparent how much we care about our candidates, clients and staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!
The staff at sanctuary are always helpful and competent
The staff have offered relevant roles

The work I have through sanctuary is great and perfect for what I needed
3 January 2020
That's great to hear, thank you for sharing your positive experience!
It’s been an honour working for sanctuary my consultant was always on the ball, he has time for me, found me smart contracts. Updated me when there was any change to my contract.
16 December 2019
Thank you for leaving a review - it is great to hear that your consultant has been looking after you!
A professional agency that addresses a job request with awareness of your needs and that of the client you work with . Concerns are quickly addressed with a great consultant who I am lucky to have and knows me and has always been there to support me all aspects of my role.
Have worked for agency for over 6 years and am very happy to be working with them.
16 December 2019
Thanks for the feedback - we are pleased that you have formed a good relationship with your Sanctuary consultant!
Best thing about my role is caring for the most vulnerable clients, being able to make a difference in their lives, if only in a small way. With the knowledge that I'll get paid at the end of the week with no fuss.
3 January 2020
Thank you for your review; it's great to hear that you find your job rewarding - the work you do makes a huge difference.
Sanctuary Personnel has been very supportive to me since day one. All of my issues has been dealt with quickly and accordingly. Very supportive consultant and readily available when you need him.
16 December 2019
That's really great to hear. Thank you so much for your review!
Sanctuary has highly motivated nursing consultants. They strive to make sure the nursing staff under their umbrella gets the shifts they have. The strongly believe in acknowledging the nurses needs.
3 January 2020
We are glad you have found our consultants to be supportive and helpful in securing shifts. Thank you for leaving a review!
I have worked for Sanctuary for a while, it’s full of job opportunities and flexible. The staff is so supportive, human understanding. My consultant is the best consultant anyone could ever wish for. When my contracts ended I secured the next one within a week.
3 January 2020
Thank you for writing a review - we are glad you have enjoyed working with Sanctuary!
i enjoyed free working space
encourage free communication

flexibility in managing case load

good supervision and honest environment

accessible resources to work with

non judgemental working environment
Pros
free tea
Cons
parking expenses
They have no idea about treating people fairly and have no regard for professional conduct, courtesy, dignity or respect, and no clue how to operate within the boundaries of employment law or statutory legislation. They bully, put down and shout to get what they want. If you want to lose any self esteem you have; this is the place for you. It’s taken me a long time to regain my confidence after working here for 18 months.
If you are looking for a company that pays its employees different pay rates based on the colour of their skin, then this company is just for you.

This company just does not know how to treat their nurses/staff. They will pass you from pillar to post without any support whatsoever.

The pay rates are extremely terrible and if you make the mistake of approaching another company who may be able to offer you a better rate of pay, fairer treatment and full staff support they will categorically tell you that you are off their books. They forget its business two ways; for them and you.

Its a shame that many NHS Trusts would rather take their business with Sanctuary when they treat their staff like door mats.

Should you choose to use them as a reference, Beware they will gladly give your prospective employer a bad reference.
Pros
Cons
Poor Pay rates, Unfair staff treatment
31 January 2020
Hi, we are sorry that you have had a bad experience working with us. Please could you email info@sanctuarypersonnel.com and provide more detail on what has led to this review so we can investigate? Thanks
Sanctuary staff were great at organising the placement, and helping to sort out any hiccups, such as my timesheet not being signed due to a change of management. Really can't fault the Sanctuary staff who are friendly, polite, keep in touch regularly to check everything is OK, and do what they say they are going to do - I would highly recommend them. The work is down to me to organise, and that went really well - the team I was placed with are lovely people and really welcoming. The admin staff are very good and nothing is too much trouble.
Pros
I can manage my own workload
31 January 2020
Thank you for your kind words; we are glad you have enjoyed working with us.
Nice working environment, open plan offices promoting social activities as a way of improving relations in the office. very flexible with hours upon request.
13 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review; we are glad that you have found Sanctuary Personnel to be a friendly place to work!
My agent speaks to me and offers support on a regular basis. I am paid on time and everything runs smoothly. I would thoroughly recommend working for Sanctuary. Top Notch
Pros
Good service . Good support
31 January 2020
We are glad your consultant has been supportive. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
I contacted numerous agencies and chose Sanctuary as they was the most reliable. Registering with them was quick and straight forward. They send somebody out to check your documents which was a big help. They got me work quickly and so far my experience has been a positive one. My consultant has been really good. Weekly pay is a big bonus,
Pros
Weekly pay, consultant is good, easy to get set up.
Cons
Uncertainty with Locum work.
31 January 2020
We're glad you have had a positive experience working with us. We offer a number of exciting permanent roles if you don't like the uncertainty of locum work. They can be found on our website here: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/permanent/social-care-jobs. Thanks!
I have had great support from Sanctuary and they have managed to find me quality placements very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Good communication
31 January 2020
That's great to hear - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.
Sanctuary Personnel Reviews by Location