Embarrassed and at times ashamed due to their reputation and treatment of tenants and staff
Proud of the role I played, however ashamed of the company in general.
I feel proud to represent Sanctuary Care
Because I want to make a great addition to the company .
Because I want to make a great addition to the company.
Because I want to make a great contribution in your company.
I don’t know about any other sanctuary scheme but working for Greenwich is a nightmare, no support for future self development, lack of flexibility, I was constantly put on the ROTA to work for 9days at a stretch bullying threatening is the order of the day and lack of empathy from management. Regret wasting my time working for them.
Only if you like being bullied
Sanctuary has progression opportunities .in life if you want something then go get it.. the pay is above average for a lot of companies and the kit they supply is first class in tools and vans
Terrile atmosphere. Certain care staff are bullies. Made my life a misery.
- How are the working hours at Sanctuary Group?19 people answered
- Do you get paid breaks ?11 people answered
- Does Embrace Group require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Embr…11 people answered
- Do you have to pay for the DBS if you leave6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sanctuary Group?5 people answered
- Does Sanctuary Group allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Embrace Group? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Sanctuary Group management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Sanctuary Group? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Sanctuary Group, what would be the reason?4 people answered