Yes they conduct thorough pre-employment checks including criminal convictions (DBS/PVG) and if there are convictions, a risk assessment will be conducted if there is a conviction to determine whether the offer should be withdrawn. They also obtain references, employment history and other checks. They don't take long if you complete the forms properly and soon after getting them and if you contact the referees
We usually required staff to get their DBS check to work and it takes about six weeks to complete.
They do check
No it's of no interest to them.
They say they do but their not bothered so long as your dirt cheap and available for an immediate start.
Yes but they only consult with your family and friends.
This would depend on the role you are recruited in to. For regulated roles, following guidelines from criminal record check providers, we would conduct DBS or PVG checks, including SSSC checks in Scotland. All of this is role specific though. In addition we apply for references to validate recent career history.
References and dbs checks. Usually quite quick.
I'm an ex con, so I doubt it.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sanctuary Group?21 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sanctuary Group?19 people answered
- Do you get paid breaks ?11 people answered
- Do you have to pay for the DBS if you leave6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sanctuary Group?5 people answered
- Does Sanctuary Group allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Embrace Group? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Sanctuary Group management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Sanctuary Group? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Sanctuary Group, what would be the reason?4 people answered