No paid breaks or a meal supplied ,which is disgusting, especially as we work 12hr shifts. I think as a company who are not short of money that you should reconsider this.
You don't get played brakes
Sometimes you may get brakes but you have to sign in and out and you don't get paid for them
Only paying for breaks until Oct 2019, which is appalling considering we work 12 hour shifts. Sanctuary, not a good company to work for unless you creepznd grovel to management .
Paid breaks on nights only as you can not leave the building as there is only 2 people to look after over 100 residents.
Yes the breaks are paid for staff who need to remain on site
No you don't get paid for your breaks ,But your paid a good wage and free lunch is provided which you get to sit and eat with the residents while having a cup of tea and a chat .
Yes there are 2 paid breaks
Yes the breaks are paid as 15 minutes
Yes we do get paid breaks- at least when i was there!
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sanctuary Group?20 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sanctuary Group?18 people answered
- Does Embrace Group require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Embr…11 people answered
- Do you have to pay for the DBS if you leave6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Embrace Group? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- Does Sanctuary Group allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Sanctuary Group? How many days do you get per year?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Sanctuary Group, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Do you study for a nvq with sanctuary?4 people answered
- Can anyone advise on annual leave entitlement and maternity benefits for sanctuary employees?4 people answered