Play YouTube video button
Salisbury Group

Salisbury Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom40 reviews
Productive but relaxed atmosphere. Room for growth, values its employees, approachable senior management. Fun, sociable, creative company to work for.
Pros
Lots
not very professional and did not give me much information to my actual job duties would be area very wide to no body seems to know what was done in the past
Official response from Salisbury Group
25 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about working with Salisbury Group.

We are sorry to read that you feel your experience working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and this is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where required.

In your comments, you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken.

To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us by contacting our HR department on 020 7788 1700 or emailing hr@salisburygroup.com.

All information shared with us will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Great place to work.
Feel valued for what you do.

Would definitely recommend. Very fair.

A good place to move up the ranks if you so wish.

Good communication from managers etc, they treat you like a person not a number.
The management are all down to earth, friendly and approachable. They care about all their employees and they are always trying to improve the way things are done.
Pros
Good company
There is a place where I can go when I feel low whenI feel blue and that place is salisbury
Its an awful company treat staff like sheep

If you can find someone who has worked here for more than 6 months your doing well

Management are Nasty in there behavior of staff and seem to revel in staff misery

Stay away
Official response from Salisbury Group
25 June 2020

Typcially commenced with helpdesk phone calls around 07:00 adn ended with helpdesk calls around 18:00
Work involved meetings on site with the tenants management team, engineering team and various contractors to carrying out Health and safety audits and cheking the statutory complaince of the buildings
very quiet. Work load is very slow. i found myself begging for work at certain points. far too quiet for my liking.
Very disorganised, everything takes forever to get sorted.
I only recently started working for Salisbury group. I had my interview with the manager and supervisor and it was the most relaxed interview I’ve ever had and they made me feel instantly at ease.
From the day I started I was welcomed with open arms and immediately welcomed into the team. The first day I had my supervisor working with me to show me the ropes and the second day I felt confident enough to do it on my own, although she was still around if I needed to ask anything. Working evenings fits well around my children and I love that I have weekends off so I get to spend more time with my family. Very happy and would highly recommend
Pros
Instantly welcome you into the team. Working hours Are perfect for me having small children.
Cons
Company who would rather get contracts that earn rather than buy them,
Over complicated systems o working would be the only main downfall tending to keep Steps and Corporate separated
I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised after joining Salisbury Group. I was a little anxious about going to a new company but they have lived up to expectations. I am treated well, get a good van, lots of overtime available. Management listens.
Pros
Looked after
A good working environment, decent team and a manager that listens to what you want and need. I’m glad I joined Salisbury Group, they make me feel welcome.
Stay well away from sailsbury. I work for sailsbury and end up getting my own cleaning tools to get jobs done because they are to slow in ordering stuff.they give you unrealistic times to do jobs. Ie 1 hour for hoovering and spot checking desks. I am currently looking for a day time cleaning job. The job is draining my soul away.
Friendly clients

Busy and varied role, everyday is different

Supplied with decent tools and company vehicle

Work it some really interesting buildings
Pros
Varied role
Cons
Busy
Some friendly, positive fellow workers, who’ll support you, look after you and help you get to know the ropes. If your keen to work for a friendly company, I recommend Salisbury Group
Cons
Friendly and supportive
I enjoyed my time at Salisbury Group. They are a fairly small company, but that’s not a bad thing. The cleaning job I done was good and there were plenty of hours I could do.
My role was always varied, so never a dull moment. My job involved carpentry, plumbing, painting and decorating, some electrical work and sometimes plastering.
Pros
Varied role
Salisbury Group are a good company to work for. I enjoyed my time working for them. The management were good and great people to work with. I have now moved to a supervisor role.
Pros
Good team
I’ve worked at Salisbury Group as a security officer for a year now and I enjoy it. I can work quite a lot of hours if I want to, and there is plenty of overtime available.
Pros
Hours available
The team I work with are a good bunch. I enjoy my job and I don’t really have many complaints at all about the company, they have looked after me so far.
Pros
Good team
From to moment I started with Salisbury Group I have enjoyed every moment. My week is pretty busy and there is never a dull moment, but that’s part of the fun.
Pros
Always something to keep me busy