Salesforce
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Salesforce:

Salesforce Employee Reviews in Chicago, IL

You’re seeing reviews in Chicago, IL based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Chicago, IL23 reviews
Salesforce makes business the platfoirm for change. Being an innovative company is part of our DNA but also focuses on all our philanthropic and community outreach. Challenging environment with growth potential is a huge plus alongside individual development. Sometimes balance is difficult and timing is demanding, but overall many many positives!
Career you dream of. Opportunity for development, to advanced quickly, lifelong mentorship and friendship. Collaboration and new ideas are encouraged. Winning environment and culture
Pros
flexible, benefits, diversity
Salesforce is a great company to work for in my opinion. There is no such thing as a typical day, which keeps you on your toes. The company is big on giving back and we get a certain amount of paid hours to volunteer each year as well as if you hit those hours, you get a grant for a charity of your choice. The maternity/paternity leave is great as well as the benefits. The work/life balance is not always the easiest but you are able to set boundaries when needed. Things move at a very fast pace so you have to be able to adapt. I have been with the company for five years and I am proud to work for Salesforce and don't see myself leaving anytime soon.
Salesforce has great solutions and an outstanding message, but the environment is definitely geared towards younger people. Also, Salesforce is known as a difficult company to do business with and spends a lot of time getting in its own way.
10/10 would totally take up this internship opportunity again. I was extraordinarily happy with all that I was able to learn. Also, the networking that I developed while I was there has been super helpful.
Sales within Salesforce is difficult, with long consultative sales cycles. Because of this the metrics annually are not always attainable, however the structure of the business and their care for employees is unmatched.
Pros
Business Structure
Cons
Unattainable quotas
Salesforce is a great place to learn and grow if you are in the right vertical and the right team. Otherwise, you are grinding with a massive quota over your head.

Lots of churn in personnel. Half of your starting class will be gone by the first year at Salesforce.
great company culture, great products and and most amazing CEO Marc Benioff who is the best in the software business and broader as a leader who is incredible.
I feel so much pride working for Salesforce. I feel empowered to be innovative and inspired by our core mission. I love the 1-1-1 model and the ability to make giving back to my community a priority.
please work hard to keep the poisonous corporate culture out of Salesforce. managers are maneuvering politically, people are being fired for subjective reasons.
Pros
pay
Cons
starting to lose the Ohana culture
Fantastic company to work for but probably stay away from sales if you're iffy about it. Management only cares about numbers (it's just sales though, not salesforce in particular).

Great snacks (wish it was free meals but hey, cant have everything!)

The BEST culture

Great leadership

Tons of room for advancement
Salesforce is a fantastic place to work right out of college, but it's not geared towards professional business people. Age discrimantion is the norm and the culture is more like a frat house than a corporation. The company is always hiring due to the massive amount of turn over.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Long work weeks.
Loved working at Salesforce. Worked there for 6 years and saw amazing growth. Internal competition across product lines and teams becomes too much. Unfortunately concerned more about grown then doing the correct thing for customers and employees.
Pros
Great Peope
Cons
Growth hurting sales culture
This is such a great place to be I don't even know what to say! There are no cons, simply all pros to working here. I hope the best for this company in the future!
Extremely quick paced and innovative place to work! Management is very helpful and truly want you to get better everyday.
Processed inbound leads and qualified business for sales opportunities. Generated sales pipeline for Account Executives.
I worked for a startup that sold health insurance online. Eventually the company shut down. I did Salesforce admin along with other database work.
Pros
Good people, nice hours
Cons
Not a secure job
MAKING 60-100 CALLS PER DAY
calling prospective customers

Lead generation and going to trade shows and promoting the product
Pros
Free lunches etc
Cons
Short breaks
Very good company and culture
Learned a great deal on sales methodology

Great perks.
We work from home and once in a while we also go to office or client side
Positive and energetic organization. Many opportunities for internal advancement.