Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Review

View all Saint John of God Hospitaller Services reviews

Great values and great people
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Darlington, Durham29 March 2019
This has been my best job in care. I have worked here for the past 3 years and I can honestly say I love what I do. Everyday brings different challenges but the staff go the extra mile in making the lives of service users the best they can be. I have supported people on holidays, to family events and lots of other activities. I would place my own relatives in any of our services.
Pros
The people - who I support and work with
Cons
Recruitment difficulties - although its everywhere

Other Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Reviews

Everyday is dilfferent
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire19 March 2019
I have worked for SJOG for 17 years starting as a support worker and have worked my way up to service manager. It is a challenging role, but with dedication it is also very enjoyable and rewarding. Everybody is approachable, supportive and more importantly friendly. There has been a lot of changes recently with the structure of the senior management team, this was very much needed and is having a positive impact.
Pros
Career progression and above average pay
Cons
Hours can be long
Fantastic place to work
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Hertfordshire15 March 2019
The charity is changing for the better and its exciting times ahead. The staff conference was our first conference and I first one am quite excited for the future. Some good benefits starting to be brought in for staff. New training opportunities also. It's a happy place to work and I am proud of what we are doing.
Pros
Fresh approaches and skilled management
Cons
Quicker recruitment