Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Review

View all Saint John of God Hospitaller Services reviews

Not for profit charity
Finance Officer (Current Employee) –  Darlington25 July 2017
There is no typical day at work, as I cover a range of adhoc duties in finance, everyday is different. This is my first time working for a charity and I have learned new guidelines regarding this. The most rewarding part of the job is knowing the charity is making a difference in the community.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
No career progression

Other Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Reviews

Very strict place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex28 July 2019
Poor management has not got a clue how to manage, talks behind staffs back. Employs her friends.
You can not progress in this job.
Be aware of head office... they ars seriously a joke of a company. Awful company to work for.
The staff (senior) immature. By being in a senior position she is very pety and ignores other staff.
Along with the manager who constantly make mistakes and then alters important care notes.
Seriously stay clear of this company.
They also treat you as servants.....glad i quit !
Only gave 1 star as there was no option to leave no stars. Beware of the manager she lies alot and is very dodgy. Has been reported to head office she has even been caught on cctv but head office ignored it all!
Cons
Great values and great people
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Darlington, Durham29 March 2019
This has been my best job in care. I have worked here for the past 3 years and I can honestly say I love what I do. Everyday brings different challenges but the staff go the extra mile in making the lives of service users the best they can be. I have supported people on holidays, to family events and lots of other activities. I would place my own relatives in any of our services.
Pros
The people - who I support and work with
Cons
Recruitment difficulties - although its everywhere