Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Review

View all Saint John of God Hospitaller Services reviews

Very poor interview
Deputy manager (Former Employee) –  Hythe, Kent31 May 2017
I had a interview as deputy manager and felt like I was being investigated, one out of the 3 interviewers was rude, abuprt and even if I got the job I would of not of taken it due to the response of some of the questions asked.
Pros
Non
Cons
Poor mangement

Other Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Reviews

Great values and great people
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Darlington, Durham29 March 2019
This has been my best job in care. I have worked here for the past 3 years and I can honestly say I love what I do. Everyday brings different challenges but the staff go the extra mile in making the lives of service users the best they can be. I have supported people on holidays, to family events and lots of other activities. I would place my own relatives in any of our services.
Pros
The people - who I support and work with
Cons
Recruitment difficulties - although its everywhere
Everyday is dilfferent
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire19 March 2019
I have worked for SJOG for 17 years starting as a support worker and have worked my way up to service manager. It is a challenging role, but with dedication it is also very enjoyable and rewarding. Everybody is approachable, supportive and more importantly friendly. There has been a lot of changes recently with the structure of the senior management team, this was very much needed and is having a positive impact.
Pros
Career progression and above average pay
Cons
Hours can be long