Saint John of God Hospitaller Services

Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

Lovely little service to work in. Can be quiet at times due to coming from a large care home. Sjog offering more benefits i recently attend staff conference which i had chance to meet all other staff members from different areas. I find it easy to approach my manager who is supportive and also happy to help us when needed.
Poor management has not got a clue how to manage, talks behind staffs back. Employs her friends. You can not progress in this job. Be aware of head office... they ars seriously a joke of a company. Awful company to work for. The staff (senior) immature. By being in a senior position she is very pety and ignores other staff. Along with the manager who constantly make mistakes and then alters important care notes. Seriously stay clear of this company. They also treat you as servants.....glad i quit ! Only gave 1 star as there was no option to leave no stars. Beware of the manager she lies alot and is very dodgy. Has been reported to head office she has even been caught on cctv but head office ignored it all!
Pros