SAP Employee Reviews

United Kingdom46 reviews
Varied day-to-day life with a relaxed culture which gave freedom for innovation and autonomy. Gained a great insight into different elements of the sales process and helped ensure the verbal call was reached each quarter through tracking and analysing deals.
My time at SAP was horrifying. Nepotism is rife in this branch, I saw and experienced multiple instances of open bullying, racism and prejudice against nearly every kind of person that wasn't the average white male. Many times, I didn't know how to react when seeing how people within this company acted.

Some comments and situation stick out and define clearly what type of people are employed at this branch:

- "I hope Jeremy Corbyn would just die"

- "As stated on your passport, you are either !male or female, there's no in between"

- people with accents mocked and laughed at because they didn't sound English enough.

- making fun out of someone's name, because it sounded foreign to them

- "I'm just gonna call you Oi or Mate, cos I cant say your name"

- ethnic minority harrassed and bullied to the point they cried, happened on multiple occasions with different individuals

- "I trust you won't nick anything" after being left in a meeting room alone.

The management style was extremely odd as well, when asking for assistance as a new staff member, I was always told that they were too busy to help, or meeting requests were ignored, yet I could see them helping others. Completely made me feel socially isolated.

These are only some instances, there are many more I can list. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemies.
Pros
Free gym and space to walk, to take mind off the depression, racism and bullying
Cons
Racism, sexism, nepotism, favouritism, bullying, no help or guidance, childish behaviour, no career progression
I really enjoyed my time working with this company. The people are friendly and it has a calm relaxed atmosphere in the office i worked.

A typical day was busy, i have learned alot in the time i have been there.
SAP is the perfect company for enterprice solution. Itakes large consulting assignment and help organisations to scaleup. Management is top to bottom approach.
My advice is don't work for this company. They will promise the moon and then dump you as soon as you are sucked dry. The are completely focused on taking from their customers, partners and employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad Management culture
It’s a great company to work for, some of the job roles are more stressful than others but they look after staff and have lots of perks of working there like work parties, free drinks, ping pong tables etc.
Quite simply if I had realised how much better than many other companies SAP is at encouraging individuals to participate, think and speak aloud - even to make mistakes I would never have left. The grass has not been greener
Pros
Participation encouraged
Cons
Long hours and travel
generally very good conditions of work, very good benefits. Speed of resolving a potential issue - average/good. In terms of people/colleagues - well, people are people, so some good some not so.
This is by adhering to policies, procedures and the industry regulatory requirements such as ISO standards, MHRA UK and EU GMP and manage the good practices such as the effectiveness of corrective and preventive measures of validation and verification
In this company I have learned so many things how to control over data.
the management was very helpful and is quite fun loving environment in company.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
sometime we have to work till late venings
Management is great and supportive. Workplace culture is amazing, working times are always flexible. Most enjoyable part - never boring. There are always fresh tasks and assignments. You never get bored :)
Interesting exciting varied enjoyable etc
Travel, work from home good benefits large company many opportunities great experience international organisation
Pros
People
Cons
People
Very flexible.
Upgraded to new technologies and newt tools.

Workplace culture very friendly

always new tools to automate

management also very good.

Upgraded very well myself
In all this is a solid position to work for provided you don't take on too much work at one time. they will allow you to grow at the pace you are able too and push you when needed. did i mention the free lunch.
Pros
people and amenities
Cons
can be demanding during busy seasons
GE is an amazing international organization with great opportunities, unfortunately there is a lots of room for improvement. It felt like no matter how good you were at your job, nothing was ever good enough, and being good at what you do was irrelevant, what matters more is who you know.
Managers in general don't communicate as well as they could with their teams, and too much time is spent on meeting talking about a solution than is actually spent making it a reality.

During my time at GE I made 3 good friends, one being my manager, and I thus had a good working relationship with my manager, unlike my previous manager who spoke to me rarely.
Market presence and opportunity to learn. Growth depends on where you are in the organisation.Lots of projects and great opportunity to learn new stuff.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours.Informal Growth to next level.
A once great company now a lumbering corporation plagued with middle management and lack of foresight. Founders left the company when it was sold to SAP and the culture nose dived soon after.
Pros
Still has good staff
Cons
To many empire building managers
sap pm is a great software package to use and gives you a great understanding of preventative maintenance and how it works. Also it is a wonderful way to understand the mechanics of asset management
Clear cloud strategy but can be lots of busy work and systems. brilliant products but difficult to install. involves partners in most cases not for midsize companies
Pros
Good salary and free lunches
Cons
long ours
Nice place to work and friendly employees. Eisai looks after their employees and are also family oriented. Career progression is also possible with EISAI EUROPE.
SAP Security

Access Control

Process Control

I would like to proceed my further career in UK if been given

a chance.

The most enjoyable part of the work would be learning more and exploring more.