S A Platt Builders Limited

S A Platt Builders Limited Employee Reviews

My typical day was the same thing every day, constant routine. I learned how to work in an busy environment and be confident on the phones. I did not get on well with some co-workers but did work well with them. The management team is well communicated. The hardest part of the job was to keep on top of things as it is always busy, and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting things done before the deadline, and celebrating events such as co workers birthdays, and Christmas.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
I worked as an apprentice here in the accounting department. At that time I thought it was average. Now as a grown adult, several years into a career within an established international Cooperation, I know I was wrong. This is a family dictated business with a small profit margin, I’d be surprised if even the senior managements contracts compete with mine, any dividends and shares included.
I've enjoyed working for this company on and off for the past 6 years. It's mainly insurance work so it's working in people's houses putting them back too how they had it.
Pros
Own van
Cons
Long days
constant poor organising and planning company has no trust in its employees talked down to on a regular basis bullied and picked on by the foreman always cutting corners to get work done cheaper and quicker
Pros
Cons
poor management, rogue trader