Ryanair Employee Reviews

you meet everyday new people and you get a lot of work experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  london stansted4 September 2017
you have fun working, very good people you meet everyday and they help you a lot. new languages. some days you have long hours but you rest 3 days every 5 days of work so is good
Pros
new experiences, new people everyday
Cons
Productive and a hardworking inviroment
Leather Worker (Former Employee) –  Wakefield1 September 2017
Ryanair is an amazing place to work. Your only focused on one job a day so there isnt too much For you to be concentrating on! The people you work with are amazing and friendly and so easily to get along with. Hiey recommended as a full time job.
Pros
Sandwich shack
Cons
Some days can be long.
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Assistente di volo (Former Employee) –  London Stansted29 August 2017
Lavorare con Ryanair come assistente di volo, è stata un'esperienza molto interessante.
Il nostro obbiettivo ogni giorno di lavoro era assicurarsi la salvezza e la salute di ogni passeggero a fine giornata. Oltre a svolgere il servizio di cibi e bevande.
E' stata un'opportunità per me unica perché è stata la mia prima esperienza lavorativa. E' stato molto impegnativo e stressante ma ti permette di crescere come persona e di conoscenza per il mondo che ti circonda.
Un'opportunità che mi ha insegnato ad essere una persona determinata, paziente, e resistere alle circostanze.
La parte più difficile del lavoro era organizzarsi con i turni di lavoro, c'era molto poco riposo tra un giorno e l'altro, e quindi la stanchezza era molto presente.
La parte più piacevole invece è che stavo facendo il lavoro che io ho sempre sognato di fare, è un lavoro che mi ha permesso di praticare al meglio la lingua inglese (che a me piace molto), e di interagire e conoscere persone provenienti da tutto il mondo.
Non-Stop working
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Bologna, Emilia-Romagna28 August 2017
Working in Ryanair taught me how to push hard on work, all i know about working hard i learned at Ryanair. They push a lot on sales and that's why now i don't what is Bad Sales. I was working 12/13 hours a day and always with an huge smile on my face and my posture always "clean".
Pros
They teach people how is the REAL WORK
Cons
Safety
Worst company ever
Senir Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London2 August 2017
I worked for them for 2.5 years and the only thing they care about is selling onboard. They don't care about the crew. Manager puts lots of pressure for you to sell onboard and get your target. Really long hours, I have to say colleagues onboard are really nice and you meet people from different countries and cultures that I love it.
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
One of them you have to pay for your trainning
Productive job
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport21 July 2017
I learned to be more and more patient every day,deal with defferent kind of people and cultures.Not enough money for this job and the hours of working.
Horrific company to work for
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport28 June 2017
Ryanair operates under a fear culture. There is no margin for error, you must pay for your own training. They do not see you as a person, but as an enemy.
Pros
Weight loss through stress
Cons
Long hours, constant belittling, exhaustion
typical day at work
finance cashier (Current Employee) –  Stansted Airport21 June 2017
In our office we work under short dead lines and in a really busy environment. It requires a lot of energy and flexibility in your work pattern in order to exceed the company needs.
Mala empresa para trabajar
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, UK19 June 2017
La administration no quere saber de quien trabaja para elles, solo quieren explorar para tener todo el dinero del mundo
Fun place to work
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Airport, Leicestershire27 April 2017
- I have learn that there is plenty of different characters flying everyday and you never know what could or will happen next.
-The hardest part of the job, during the flight we have to provide emergency first Aid, it could be from faints to heart attack and as a cabin crew you got couple second to know what happening with passenger and how to help him.
Pros
discounts on flights
Disgraceful bullies
Cabin Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  UK18 April 2017
A great job, shame about the company. Appalling employer with complete contempt and disregard for its employees. You are a number, nothing more. No support when things go wrong or you need help. Bullying, scare tactics and threats are rife within the company. They will squeeze everything they possibly can from you, even bending the rules around minimum rest and maximum duty times. Safety is no longer the priority, it's all about sales. European Base Managers and Base Supervisors have absolutely no idea how to manage a workforce. Ryanair needs to realise that a happy workforce is productive and that there would be NO AIRLINE without the extremely hard working cabin crew - instead of looking down your noses at cabin crew, treat them with the respect they deserve.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
No flexibility, bullying, exhaustion
Ryanair experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Airport18 April 2017
I was assigned to Two different bases during my time there. Back then, the promotion was really quick as they were growing. You get to work with crew from different countries and had a multinational vibe to it.
Pros
Promotion
Cons
Paying for you training, uniform and can be long hours
The job of Cabin Crew is fantastic
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport14 March 2017
Being a cabin crew is a real opportunity to meet and interact with people in order to satisfy their need and reassure them during the flight in case. Thanks to this job i learnt first aid and i REALLY improved my skills in German.
Pros
5 days of work and 3 days off per week
Cons
Lunch box non included for their staff
Good place to start aviation career
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Stansted Airport9 March 2017
Very enjoyable and easy job, giving opportunities to travel and visit different places in Europe. Roster pattern is also good - five working days and then three off.
Pros
Travel discounts
Hardwork
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport27 February 2017
After 6 intense weeks training nothing can quite prepare you for working for Ryanair. The long hours, early mornings, late nights. However it all depends on you as a person whether or not you can cope. I personally had no issues with Ryanair. The only issue I had was with base supervisors who wouldn't help you when you needed it. I was based in STN, yeah in winter the money wasn't great but you should expect this when working within the tourism industry. Fellow colleagues where nice enough, however you'd get the odd occasional "jobs worth". Overall I'd recommend Ryanair as a foot in the door to bigger and better airlines.
Pros
Discounted flights
Cons
Early early mornings, long days
Fun and productive place to work.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside31 January 2017
Is a nice job were you learn how to deal with customers and control emergencies. You can develop a sales profile because you will work with targets. The hardest part of the work is the earliest reports and some busy flights and the most enjoyable part is working in a young and friendly environment.
Pros
Free time for yourself.
Cons
Temporal contracts.
Hardworking but gratifying
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport25 January 2017
one week in early shift and one week in late shifts. Earlies start around 03:00am and finish as late as 6pm.
Very long hours for the salary you get.
Great life experience
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Germany, Cyprus, UK, Italy23 January 2017
I learned a lot, I gained many skills with this job.
There is a very good teamwork and also a friendly atmosphere between crew and passengers.
For who wants to start a career in aviation, this might be an option.
Worst company I ever work
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Luton Airport11 January 2017
I had to pay for the training, the uniform , the food.

Very unorganized office at Luton airport.

They always focus on sales and they put safety a side.

Ryanair keeps the self-estim of the employees very low.
Pros
Experience in aviation industry
Cons
Low wages
excelent place for learning
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Prestwick26 November 2016
Ryanair is great place for first step in aircraft maintenance field. I'm still working here, my usual work day started from 8 a.m. to 8p.m. During the shift I do typical maintenance tasks like: servicing engine, landing gear, removal and installation aircrafts parts.