Ryanair Employee Reviews

Super zkušenost
Vedoucí leteckého personálu (Purser) (Former Employee) –  Girona; London5 October 2018
I přes nátlak od nadřízených stále tuto práci považuji za klíčovou ve své dosavadní kariéře.
Pros
Cestování, kolektiv, flexibilita
Cons
Psychicky, fyzicky a časově náročné
Entusiasmo infranto
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  london stanstead24 September 2018
lavoro su turni, ho applicato massima dedizione e professionalita' , questo lavoro mi e' piaciuto moltissimo per il contatto umano avuto con i clienti e tutto l'equipaggio
ambiente lavorativo ostile
Junior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  LONDRA17 September 2018
ore ed ore di lavoro per poi essere pagata solo le cosi dette "flying hours" ovvero ore di volo, bloccati in aeroporti senza il diritto di toccare cibo dal bar e non venendo pagata. rimproveri a fine giornata perchè le vendite in volo erano scarse. io personalmente ero basata nel posto peggiore di tutti, London STN . un incubo.
Pros
incontrare nuove persone ogni giorno
Cons
sfruttamento di lavoratori
Avoid
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 August 2018
Ryanair make you pay for your training, then you could be based anywhere in Europe. They have extremely strict sales targets and can make your life very unpleasent if you dont make them. Pay is extremely low as only paid once in the air. Work you to the core and Fatigue is massive issue.
Pros
Cons
The Whole Job
everyday new challenge and adventure
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stansted29 July 2018
-i learn how to deal with custumers and college
i learn how to be part of the team and how to work within the team
-how to resolve difficult situation
-i learn how to bring smile to customers and fullfil their needs
-i learn how to deal with difficult customers
productive for your career
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire13 July 2018
This joob is amaizing if you do love to fly, to interract with people and help them, make custumer service. All th e time in the air is a very big challange, every flight is different and you need to be prepared all the time for everything.
Pros
days off good
Cons
long flights
Good for costumer service
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  East Midlands18 March 2018
Good company , prepare us to deal with the situations of high danger and stress , but me being a cook I wish to come back to work in my area of experties
Buen trabajo, bajo salario
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London Stansted Airport4 February 2018
Mala gestion de empresa, sin embargo, muy buen ambiente entre la crew
Beautiful expirience
flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Stansted29 January 2018
Μy professional backround is based on costumer servises and public relationships.My expirience as waitress created a highly social person who loves to work in a team and knows how to deal with hungry,angry,rude,drunk,happy,dissapointed ,young-old people with the most polite way.Dealing with costumers in a daily basis,i learned that patience,clear communication skills and the ability of using "possitive languge" are not important-are necessery. My expirience as cabin crew gave me the ability to handle surprices- staying cool under pressure and the way to improve my time managment skills.As flight attendant i realized that a profesional performance demands a calming presence,due to the fact that influences the eyes that starring at you and the mouth that talking with you!
Ambiente de trabajo divertido e intercultural
Azafata (Former Employee) –  Londres21 January 2018
Problemas con los aparatos electrónicos de uso diario y horarios incompatibles con una rutina saludable. Pero contenta en el trabajo
Pros
Contrato
Cons
Fallos con los dispositivos electrónicos, muchísima presión, horarios de más de 10h diarias
mixed feelings
Cabin Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside18 December 2017
I worked for Ryanair for 9 years. The management is not taking care of the employees and sales targets come before security and safety.
Great collegues to work with on a day to day basis.
good work experience
flyght attendant (Current Employee) –  Bristol16 November 2017
Working as a cabin crew is a really satisying job experience, after the cabin crew traing course i've leaned all about aviation and costumer service. I like to take care of my passengers and at the same time to be a sales assistant.
Trabajo responsable y organizado
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Londres16 November 2017
Gracias a este trabajo he aprendido a desarrollar una rutina y una organización para el día a día imprescindible para realizar con responsabilidad las dedicaciones imprescindibles para velar por la seguridad de la cabina y los pasajeros y crear un ambiente agradable tanto para el equipo como para los propios pasajeros.
Pros
Jornada laborar establecida
Cons
Presión en el ámbito comercial y ventas
Highly demanding
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Luton Airport15 October 2017
Highly demanding job. However the job opportunity to learn and grow within the company. High turnover of staff but highly enjoyable workday when meeting passengers.
you meet everyday new people and you get a lot of work experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  london stansted4 September 2017
you have fun working, very good people you meet everyday and they help you a lot. new languages. some days you have long hours but you rest 3 days every 5 days of work so is good
Pros
new experiences, new people everyday
Cons
Productive and a hardworking inviroment
Leather Worker (Former Employee) –  Wakefield1 September 2017
Ryanair is an amazing place to work. Your only focused on one job a day so there isnt too much For you to be concentrating on! The people you work with are amazing and friendly and so easily to get along with. Hiey recommended as a full time job.
Pros
Sandwich shack
Cons
Some days can be long.
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Assistente di volo (Former Employee) –  London Stansted29 August 2017
Lavorare con Ryanair come assistente di volo, è stata un'esperienza molto interessante.
Il nostro obbiettivo ogni giorno di lavoro era assicurarsi la salvezza e la salute di ogni passeggero a fine giornata. Oltre a svolgere il servizio di cibi e bevande.
E' stata un'opportunità per me unica perché è stata la mia prima esperienza lavorativa. E' stato molto impegnativo e stressante ma ti permette di crescere come persona e di conoscenza per il mondo che ti circonda.
Un'opportunità che mi ha insegnato ad essere una persona determinata, paziente, e resistere alle circostanze.
La parte più difficile del lavoro era organizzarsi con i turni di lavoro, c'era molto poco riposo tra un giorno e l'altro, e quindi la stanchezza era molto presente.
La parte più piacevole invece è che stavo facendo il lavoro che io ho sempre sognato di fare, è un lavoro che mi ha permesso di praticare al meglio la lingua inglese (che a me piace molto), e di interagire e conoscere persone provenienti da tutto il mondo.
Non-Stop working
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Bologna, Emilia-Romagna28 August 2017
Working in Ryanair taught me how to push hard on work, all i know about working hard i learned at Ryanair. They push a lot on sales and that's why now i don't what is Bad Sales. I was working 12/13 hours a day and always with an huge smile on my face and my posture always "clean".
Pros
They teach people how is the REAL WORK
Cons
Safety
Worst company ever
Senir Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London2 August 2017
I worked for them for 2.5 years and the only thing they care about is selling onboard. They don't care about the crew. Manager puts lots of pressure for you to sell onboard and get your target. Really long hours, I have to say colleagues onboard are really nice and you meet people from different countries and cultures that I love it.
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
One of them you have to pay for your trainning
Productive job
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport21 July 2017
I learned to be more and more patient every day,deal with defferent kind of people and cultures.Not enough money for this job and the hours of working.