Ryanair Employee Reviews

productive for your career
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire13 July 2018
This joob is amaizing if you do love to fly, to interract with people and help them, make custumer service. All th e time in the air is a very big challange, every flight is different and you need to be prepared all the time for everything.
Pros
days off good
Cons
long flights
Buen trabajo, bajo salario
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London Stansted Airport4 February 2018
Mala gestion de empresa, sin embargo, muy buen ambiente entre la crew
Beautiful expirience
flight attendant (Former Employee) –  Stansted29 January 2018
Μy professional backround is based on costumer servises and public relationships.My expirience as waitress created a highly social person who loves to work in a team and knows how to deal with hungry,angry,rude,drunk,happy,dissapointed ,young-old people with the most polite way.Dealing with costumers in a daily basis,i learned that patience,clear communication skills and the ability of using "possitive languge" are not important-are necessery. My expirience as cabin crew gave me the ability to handle surprices- staying cool under pressure and the way to improve my time managment skills.As flight attendant i realized that a profesional performance demands a calming presence,due to the fact that influences the eyes that starring at you and the mouth that talking with you!
Ambiente de trabajo divertido e intercultural
Azafata (Former Employee) –  Londres21 January 2018
Problemas con los aparatos electrónicos de uso diario y horarios incompatibles con una rutina saludable. Pero contenta en el trabajo
Pros
Contrato
Cons
Fallos con los dispositivos electrónicos, muchísima presión, horarios de más de 10h diarias
mixed feelings
Cabin Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside18 December 2017
I worked for Ryanair for 9 years. The management is not taking care of the employees and sales targets come before security and safety.
Great collegues to work with on a day to day basis.
good work experience
flyght attendant (Current Employee) –  Bristol16 November 2017
Working as a cabin crew is a really satisying job experience, after the cabin crew traing course i've leaned all about aviation and costumer service. I like to take care of my passengers and at the same time to be a sales assistant.
Trabajo responsable y organizado
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Londres16 November 2017
Gracias a este trabajo he aprendido a desarrollar una rutina y una organización para el día a día imprescindible para realizar con responsabilidad las dedicaciones imprescindibles para velar por la seguridad de la cabina y los pasajeros y crear un ambiente agradable tanto para el equipo como para los propios pasajeros.
Pros
Jornada laborar establecida
Cons
Presión en el ámbito comercial y ventas
Highly demanding
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Luton Airport15 October 2017
Highly demanding job. However the job opportunity to learn and grow within the company. High turnover of staff but highly enjoyable workday when meeting passengers.
you meet everyday new people and you get a lot of work experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  london stansted4 September 2017
you have fun working, very good people you meet everyday and they help you a lot. new languages. some days you have long hours but you rest 3 days every 5 days of work so is good
Pros
new experiences, new people everyday
Cons
Productive and a hardworking inviroment
Leather Worker (Former Employee) –  Wakefield1 September 2017
Ryanair is an amazing place to work. Your only focused on one job a day so there isnt too much For you to be concentrating on! The people you work with are amazing and friendly and so easily to get along with. Hiey recommended as a full time job.
Pros
Sandwich shack
Cons
Some days can be long.
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Assistente di volo (Former Employee) –  London Stansted29 August 2017
Lavorare con Ryanair come assistente di volo, è stata un'esperienza molto interessante.
Il nostro obbiettivo ogni giorno di lavoro era assicurarsi la salvezza e la salute di ogni passeggero a fine giornata. Oltre a svolgere il servizio di cibi e bevande.
E' stata un'opportunità per me unica perché è stata la mia prima esperienza lavorativa. E' stato molto impegnativo e stressante ma ti permette di crescere come persona e di conoscenza per il mondo che ti circonda.
Un'opportunità che mi ha insegnato ad essere una persona determinata, paziente, e resistere alle circostanze.
La parte più difficile del lavoro era organizzarsi con i turni di lavoro, c'era molto poco riposo tra un giorno e l'altro, e quindi la stanchezza era molto presente.
La parte più piacevole invece è che stavo facendo il lavoro che io ho sempre sognato di fare, è un lavoro che mi ha permesso di praticare al meglio la lingua inglese (che a me piace molto), e di interagire e conoscere persone provenienti da tutto il mondo.
Non-Stop working
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Provincia di Bologna, Emilia-Romagna28 August 2017
Working in Ryanair taught me how to push hard on work, all i know about working hard i learned at Ryanair. They push a lot on sales and that's why now i don't what is Bad Sales. I was working 12/13 hours a day and always with an huge smile on my face and my posture always "clean".
Pros
They teach people how is the REAL WORK
Cons
Safety
Worst company ever
Senir Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  London2 August 2017
I worked for them for 2.5 years and the only thing they care about is selling onboard. They don't care about the crew. Manager puts lots of pressure for you to sell onboard and get your target. Really long hours, I have to say colleagues onboard are really nice and you meet people from different countries and cultures that I love it.
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
One of them you have to pay for your trainning
Productive job
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport21 July 2017
I learned to be more and more patient every day,deal with defferent kind of people and cultures.Not enough money for this job and the hours of working.
Horrific company to work for
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Stansted Airport28 June 2017
Ryanair operates under a fear culture. There is no margin for error, you must pay for your own training. They do not see you as a person, but as an enemy.
Pros
Weight loss through stress
Cons
Long hours, constant belittling, exhaustion
typical day at work
finance cashier (Current Employee) –  Stansted Airport21 June 2017
In our office we work under short dead lines and in a really busy environment. It requires a lot of energy and flexibility in your work pattern in order to exceed the company needs.
Mala empresa para trabajar
Cabin Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, UK19 June 2017
La administration no quere saber de quien trabaja para elles, solo quieren explorar para tener todo el dinero del mundo
Fun place to work
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Airport, Leicestershire27 April 2017
- I have learn that there is plenty of different characters flying everyday and you never know what could or will happen next.
-The hardest part of the job, during the flight we have to provide emergency first Aid, it could be from faints to heart attack and as a cabin crew you got couple second to know what happening with passenger and how to help him.
Pros
discounts on flights
Disgraceful bullies
Cabin Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  UK18 April 2017
A great job, shame about the company. Appalling employer with complete contempt and disregard for its employees. You are a number, nothing more. No support when things go wrong or you need help. Bullying, scare tactics and threats are rife within the company. They will squeeze everything they possibly can from you, even bending the rules around minimum rest and maximum duty times. Safety is no longer the priority, it's all about sales. European Base Managers and Base Supervisors have absolutely no idea how to manage a workforce. Ryanair needs to realise that a happy workforce is productive and that there would be NO AIRLINE without the extremely hard working cabin crew - instead of looking down your noses at cabin crew, treat them with the respect they deserve.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
No flexibility, bullying, exhaustion
Ryanair experience
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Airport18 April 2017
I was assigned to Two different bases during my time there. Back then, the promotion was really quick as they were growing. You get to work with crew from different countries and had a multinational vibe to it.
Pros
Promotion
Cons
Paying for you training, uniform and can be long hours