Rutledge Recruitment

Rutledge Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
very lovely company was very easy to work for and the employers were always happy to help you with any problems you might have. for us lunch was provided
I worked at Rutledge from December to recently and have to say enjoyed my time within the company up u TIL May.
After realising that agency work wasn’t for me and I prefer to have a legal contract I found alternative employed and requested a reference which was agreed with my boss at the time.

Unfortunately behind the scenes said boss was also trying to make a considerable amount of money out of my departure and to date hasn’t provided the reference she promised to the point the job offer is now on the line.

When I tried to discuss this with said boss she actually hung the phone up, a person who is on rutledges website described as friendly an experienced?

My understanding of an agency for recruitment is to put people into secure job rolls but that comes at a price which isn’t stated during Interview stage or within ur contract, a real shame to have to resign under such circumstances but I personally can’t work for a company which can’t be trusted
As a single mum I can work hours that suit my family’s lifestyle, great training offered too if you wanted to educate yourself further, very approachable management team and great place to work!
Pros
You choose when you want to work
Cons
Might have to travel longer to where you are needed
Really fun place to work with nice people only issue is the pay and the benfits arent worth all the work you have to put in. Really easy job when you put your mind to it and the kids are always easy to get on with,
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Pay And benfits
The staff are friendly and helpful. My job is to answer the phone, take messages, transfer calls and filing documents. I deal with the general on a daily basis which has helped me with my confidence.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
When it's quiet
The ladies in Rutledge recreuitment put me forward for many jobs and I was very greatfull for their help and assistance whenever needed. I had been with this company for several years.
great to work for and plenty of shifts available. the rates of pay are excellent and there are jobs available in suitable destinations
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rutledge Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6