Russell Taylor Group Ltd

Russell Taylor Group Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
they pay different rates on the same job sites and ask guys not to tell the other workers by text not to tell them ,other workers, doing the same job and when we tell them thats cheeky company answer is thats supply and demand ! POOR not professional.
Pros
Cons
think more of the client than workers
Please do not work for this agency. After I had completed some work for a company he refused to pay me. Please avoid at all cost, the recruiters didn't even back me to try and get my money which means they must have still got paid
Pros
Russell Taylor Group Ltd. is a recruitment agence so it cant be ratated as direct construction employer. ............................................
Pros
dont know one
Cons
long houres
A group of colleagues and I were terminated as we had less than 6 months service (March 2020). They held back a whole quarters commission and left us and our families with nothing. They took 10 minutes to terminate us and walk us off site and we were not given letters, payslips or any form of documentation to help us claim benefits.
The group of people affected have endlessly written to them and we have been ignored. The Russell Taylor Group will watch you and your family starve before the owner sells his Bentley!! Shocking way to treat people and I highly recommend that no company uses their services. Very immoral company and Ben Russell should be ashamed of himself!
Pros
Leaving every day
Cons
Earning commission and not being paid
Would definetly work for them again,all the lads very friendly,and office staff very helpful...Location was also very near to where I live,so easy to get to work...Plenty of overtime,but with my experience I should of been on more money...
have had two jobs as industrial cleaner and have enjoyed both would gladly work with them again .all the help and support you need is just a phone call away big thank you .Ian Davies
I worked for this rubbish company and didn’t pay me £1300.
Don’t work for them

There is racist people

I worked for free two weeks and when I ask about my money he told me I don’t worked for them.
I rang for a job 2 hours prior of them covering it they said the college you need to speak to isontheur dinner I'll get them to give you a call back for you not to hear anything so I rang back the college I was suppose to speak to answers the phone and says sorry we've filled it their is no need for them to waist your time or keep you on standby incase they don't find anyone
Pros
Cons
The staff don't speak with manners
There are a great team working there with an emphasis on cross-selling. Each department will help out the others. The business has grown massively from a small family owned business to a large national recruitment provider.
Pros
Strong team ethic
Cons
poor database of candidates
the company is professional and the agent remains contactable throughout the employment and continue to try to find work after the initial contract ends.
Pros
dependable
Cons
shortish contracts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Russell Taylor Group Ltd?
i had enjoyable days working alongside experienced electricians.
there was plenty of overtime opportunities working within a well organised working environment.
Pros
good advice