Runwood Homes Employee Review

View all Runwood Homes reviews

Do not apply at wisden court stevenage
Carer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire29 October 2018
So much happier as no longer work there. Staff are two faced and there is always Chinese whispers this also includes manger and deputy who also like to get involved with the Gossip. Staff do what they want & if your there favourites you get away with it. Management is absolutely shocking & always covering incidents up and lying. Treat staff badly with there bullying manner never get your say always how mangers like it. Management only be nice if they need you to help them out otherwise no appreciation or respect for any staff only managements favourites. Work place is completely corrupted & would not class this as a professional work place at all as ive seen it for myself and glad i got out when i did!!!!! Always short staffed. Over worked to the extreme & no incentive given for this people just work because put on the spot as pay rate is basic. PLEASE IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT APPLYING HERE JUST STOP THERE ARE MUCH MUCH BETTER CARE HOMES OUT THERE. THAT ARE RUN PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY!
Pros
Nice residents
Cons
Very bad management in all aspects. Poor pay, understaffed everyday. Over worked no appreciation

Other Runwood Homes Employee Reviews

Carr Assistant
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Great Dunmow25 November 2019
Working in the care home was enjoyable at first. I loved everyone there and I loved the job that I had, however, the shift patterns were too much for me and included a lot of night and weekend shifts, which I couldn’t do.
Minimum Wage Temp Work
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chadwell St Mary, Essex14 November 2019
They keep you for 5 months for their difficult period, then give you a impossible task to do one day, which you can't do, so then they get rid of you, based on not completing the impossible task - just in time - before your probation of 6 months is up!
some staff are great, others seem to be talking about getting rid of you behind your back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Runwood Homes. Our community is ready to answer.