Runwood Homes

Runwood Homes Employee Review

View all Runwood Homes reviews

Productive and friendly workplace
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochford, Essex25 September 2017
It is very hard work, stressful at time but such a friendly place to work in. This job was so rewarding and I've learnt so much achieved my NVQ 2 and completed my care certificate. The most enjoyable part of the job was spending quality time with the residents.

Other Runwood Homes Employee Reviews

Everything is rundown carers dont have enogh staff to compeate hygiene of the patents. Managers do not get involved only when the qct arrive!
Carer (Current Employee) –  Harlow21 January 2020
Malnush patents due to keep lowering the food costs. Hygiene of patients is lacking due to staff shortages machines frequently brake down. Giving rooms to mental health patient which we are not qualifyed to do. Allowing them to roam freely around our elderly patients. This isn't what we signed up for. Highly recommend you don't apply here.
Cons
No brakes due to staff shortage
It was a good experience.
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham Abbey, Essex19 January 2020
This was a good experience for me at this age as it challenged me in different ways and was always something new everyday. I believe that I worked my hardest and carried out my job role to the best of my ability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Runwood Homes. Our community is ready to answer.