Runwood Homes
Runwood Homes Employee Review

Staff turn over very high .

25 September 2019
Your not appreciated enough ............ you don't get any bonuses. can be exhausting some days
The pays not great ,you don't get a break,, The best things are the residents making them happy and comfortable .
11 January 2020
Same role
Care Assistant for the Elderly (Former Employee) - Watford, Hertfordshire
This was only work experience I was not allowed to get paid but it was still worth Working here although it was only for week from Monday to Friday then we went back to school
Pros
I learnt a lot my hours were good
Cons
Was very hard working with elderly that wanted to leave the home and they couldn’t
6 January 2020
Same role
Care Assistant for the Elderly (Current Employee) - Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire
I have worked for the company for about 5/6 years. And I have worked at lowfurlong for 22yrs, it is a wonderful home the management team are wonderful the careteam are an amazing bunch as are all the staff, I would highly reccommend this home every one is friendly and there is a very friendly atmosphere.
19 August 2020
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Caldwell Grange, Nuneaton
The work life balance is 10 out of 10, management will go out their way to try and solve your issues. Most days can be mentally tiring, but other then that the atmosphere is relaxed, fun and family-friendly. If you want to start a career in Care, I highly recommend Caldwell Grange!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Rate of pay