Runwood Homes Employee Review

View all Runwood Homes reviews

Care is at the heart of the company
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  Essex1 October 2018
Care of the elderly is at the heart of company. There is opportunity to develop and progress from starting in care up to manager and the company recognises individual talents .
The management team is very supportive. The staff are treated fairly.
caring for the elderly can be very demanding every day is different but is very rewarding. there is everything in place to ensure the environment is a safe place for our residents to live and staff to work
Pros
friendly & supportive
Cons
To much paper work but is essential

Other Runwood Homes Employee Reviews

Carr Assistant
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Great Dunmow25 November 2019
Working in the care home was enjoyable at first. I loved everyone there and I loved the job that I had, however, the shift patterns were too much for me and included a lot of night and weekend shifts, which I couldn’t do.
Minimum Wage Temp Work
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chadwell St Mary, Essex14 November 2019
They keep you for 5 months for their difficult period, then give you a impossible task to do one day, which you can't do, so then they get rid of you, based on not completing the impossible task - just in time - before your probation of 6 months is up!
some staff are great, others seem to be talking about getting rid of you behind your back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Runwood Homes. Our community is ready to answer.