Runwood Homes

Runwood Homes Employee Reviews in Atherstone

Atherstone6 reviews
I have worked for 14 years at Bracebridge Court the last 5 being run by Runwood homes. The team and management at the home are great. The owners of the company visit regular and always show their appreciation for our hard work. The Work is hard but rewarding and i feel the resident sin our care are well looked after.
Pros
Nice enviroment to work.
Cons
Pay could be better but is comparable to other companies.
i have worked as a carer for Runwood Homes for 3 years and really enjoy it. The work is hard but any care work is nowadays. The residents are very well cared for in our home and the manager and seniors support the carers well and help us out whenever we need it.
Pros
Job Satisfaction
Cons
I have worked for Runwood Homes as a carer for 6 months. I am new to care and love my job. The work is hard but so very rewarding to see a smile on a residents face after i have done something for them is wonderful. The management is very caring and supportive. I had a good induction and hope to work here a long time.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Pay could be better.
I have worked for Runwood Homes for 3 years and is my third care home. The environment is fabulous for residents and staff very high standards. The work is hard but so rewarding. They encourage us to develop and progress and I am currently doing my level 5 QCF through the company. My manager is very supportive and the staff are very friendly (not clicky like other places I have worked)
Pros
Job satisfaction
I have worked for Runwood Homes for 5 years as a care assistant. The work is hard and can be quite stressful especially if short staffed and dependency is high but feel the company supports us well to do the job that I am employed to do. The wage is comparable to other companies I have worked for and feel over all this could improve.
My manager is very supportive to the staff and company directors visit often and are very friendly and welcoming. The best part of my job is knowing every day I make a difference to the residents I care for and a smile from them makes all the hard work worth while.
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
When residents pass away.
I have worked for Runwood homes for 4 years progressing from care assistant to Care Team Manager. The company are very supportive and i have always felt a valued team member.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Low