Rullion

Rullion Employee Reviews

It was good to work as a team and help customers with any problems they may have faced. Me and my work-partner enjoyed the work and we started to create our own system that worked.
I do not recommend working through this recruitment agency. They do not follow through with any guarantees or promises you are given when you are offered the job and they are quick to replace you at the drop of a hat.
I worked from 2011 until 2014 for Rullion and for me is great agency. They gave me job minutes after the interview , and most of the places where I worked before were in central London.
Wonderful in enabiling me to get into full time work! Really appricaite all that they have done for me and that they are a fast company at getting you into work
Pros
Get you into work fast
a productive work place doing all general operative jobs on the site and help out all other trades on site to do what ever duties that had to be done on site and check wagons in and out of site
I worked here for 2 years and management changed all the time. Its a very depressing place to work the commission is rubbish. It’s run by a bunch of people that have no idea what they are doing. They also have their favourites - if you are not in that group you are screwed!
Working for Rullion you are put a position or role that they think you are suitable for. Once they place you it is really up to you where you go but it does seem once you have worked a while for them they seem t forget you.
Amazing experience in an evolving and improving business culture. Management team was being replaced with proactive members to take the company forward and reduce costs, which had a huge impact in improving the corporate culture.
Best time at this company having developed myself, my understanding of recruitment as well as what it takes to be successful. Would highly recommend any new recruiters to look at Rullion to nurture you and also deliver a great package.
Dont work for this agency,dont use their umbrella! Fraud! J.Armstrong is gready,and they lie about umbrela,that is good for you,more money...Its better to work as PAYE
I enjoyed the manual labour and learning new things and general cleanliness and tidiness. Also learned a little bit of joinery brickwork and chasing out the walls for the electricians
With the work being "Safety Critical" one had to be focused as it was passenger transport. The management had an open door policy and could be approached at any time.
I can't really leave a review for a temp agency as I was only with them for a couple of weeks. They were very efficient and found me a job quite quickly though which was great.
I had a really good time working at Rullion and valued my time there and the skills I was able to learn have greatly benefited me in my personal development as an employee.
Always pay on time, nice people. Never had a problem with them. Good pay apparatus for contractors etc.easy to contact if any problems. Good rapport with the clients too. Which helps a lot. 🙂👍
Working at the Head Office of a recruitment agency in the payroll department. Collating & printing of timesheets, holiday forms & new starter details via emails. Checking attachments are in correct formats to enable printing. Transferring timesheets onto computer files to accurately correspond with the appropriate pay period. Sending errors & queries to relevant departments via email.
Whilst working for rullion I felt very much part of the team. I really enjoyed my relationship with other members of staff they were all very kind. The wages were great and bonuses at Christmas certainly added to the incentives. There was lots of nights out courtesy of the management. I would recommend anyone working here great office environment managers very approachable plus 1.5 hours for lunch.
Rullion has a great friendly yet ambitious culture. There are fantastic career development opportunities, training programmes and support to get you where you want to be.
I worked on different job sites for this agency but the downside of rullion is that most of the jobs are holiday or sickness cover and didn't last very long.
Pros
Cons
unsecure hours
Rullion offers a great working environment and lots of opportunities for professional growth. Management is approachable and friendly, and every day is different. It is easy to feel part of the company culture, and the feeling of working towards a shared goal is rewarding. Colleagues are friendly and always willing to help.
Dip selection on the staff Giving a opportunities on temporary basis, Flexible with the ways of payments, Quick registrations and etc..
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
  1. Employee reviews