RS Components

RS Components Employee Reviews for Supply Chain Specialist

Supply Chain Specialist4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Featured review
RS Components selected this as a representative review
Having contracted for close on two years for RS I can honestly say it was the most pleasant working environment I have experienced. The staff are all great team players, management good and they believe in their company and forward progression.
The new CEO has taken the company to the next level which is great. Although lower management have lost the greatness that I feel this company always had. Job security is something that has totally gone within this company. Redundancy seems now a regular occurrence and not for good reasons
Pros
Private health.
Cons
No job security. Management not prepared to listen. Pay is not inline with other companies.
Busy

Learned how to build relationship with customers, suppliers.

Prioritize workload, negotiation skills, SAP, Manugistic

Managers are keen to develop people who has potentials

Co-workers are nice to work with, helpful

Hardest part is to prioritize workload

Most enjoyable part is that you are not micromanaged and have
Pros
Flexi
Cons
Fast paced work in a pleasant environment. Supports your career choice. Investors in its people, passionate about health and safety and the working environment.
Managing moving stock is a challenge, but customer satisfaction is the reward for all the hardwork.
Pros
health and safely / flexible working
Cons
too many temps and not enough permanent staff..
Working for a globally leading distribution company, I liase with colleagues and suppliers in a professional manner ensuring all departmental KPI's and individual targets are achieved. My role within Supply Chain is to work with the Inventory Teams Globally in stock management through accurate forecasting, vendor management, elimination of 'Non-conformance', reducing excess stock through 'buyback' negotiations and improving stock turn, through product availability. I have confidently adapted to significant change, including the implementation of the RS Enterprise Business System and SAP.
Pros
Private Health, Final Salary Pension, Business Bonus, Share Scheme, Flexiable Working
Cons
Not based on Locality or Service
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RS Components?