Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts

Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews
Positive experience
Enjoyed my role. Sometimes a bit stressful but overall manageable. People were very hard working and easy to get on with. Management were fair even under pressure.
Productive workplace
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts, Newark
We stand up for, and look after, natural and wild places close to where people live.

We manage more than 95,000ha of land, across about 2,300 individual locations, each shaped by its location and its relationship with the local people who value it.

Every year, more than 7 million people visit our nature reserves, but we’re not just about land management. Every day we are working to help people from all walks of life discover and enjoy nature. We run over 11,000 events a year, helping more than 380,000 people connect with nature in their local patch. We work with about 5,200 schools and welcome people to more than 120 visitor centre’s. Through our work, we advise more than 5,300 landowners on how to manage over 200,000ha of land for wildlife.

We are motivated by a personal emotional connection to the natural world. The 650 trustees, 40,000 volunteers, 800,000 members and 2,000+ staff of Wildlife Trusts across the UK value the natural world – and particularly its wildlife - and we believe there should be more of it.

My colleagues are my customers and it is essential that I create a safe, effective and pleasant working environment for them.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
strict guidelines
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts. Our community is ready to answer.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts Reviews by Job Title