Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust

Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust Employee Review

View all Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust reviews

A brilliant hospital in general but not an easy department to work in
Sterile Services Technician (Current Employee) –  london20 July 2012
I work different shift patterns, from 7am starts to 9pm finishes, but currently working nights from 9pm-7am.
When i joined the RNOH i was already fully trained so only had to adapt to their computer systems and workings of W/D and sterilisers.
The management are very nice but find it difficult to mange the staff at times and as they have had many new managers over the years in my opinion the staff tend to run the department rather than the managers, hence my wanting to find a new job as i like to work in a friendly controlled environment where you are listened to and problems dealt with as smooth running of a sterile services department is very important, production wise and happy collegues make an enjoyable days work.
Cons
long travelling

Other Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Very good place to work
Bank staff (Former Employee) –  Middlesex7 April 2019
An excellent and exciting place to work. Always updated on new technology and given training. Staff canteen/facilities always clean and accessible for both able/non able staff. Parking facilities excellent.
Pros
Excellent work and training always given on new products.
Cons
None.
Great work experience
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stanmore, Greater London2 November 2018
During my placement, I was able to participate in a wide range of skills and activities. The staff there was amazing, willing to teach and had amazing teamwork abilities.