Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust

Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust Management reviews

I do not recommend it.
Deputy Chief Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Pharmacy Department6 June 2017
I do not recommend the RNOH as a place of work. My personal experience was bad in general. I experienced low quality of management and leadership practice
Enjoyed the team and location
Events Administrator (Current Employee) –  London22 January 2017
A very interesting job, where you organise the trainee doctors training courses onsite in the hospitals auditorium. This ranges from logistical management to printing notes.
ISS UK Company is not a good agency
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Stanmore, Greater London15 January 2017
This agency is absolutely bad.. They treat workers like animals and as slaves. They should be banned to still recruit.No progression while working, salaries are so bad.
People just gossip about every single thing
Pros
Cons
poor salary, bad managment, abuse of power from the supervisors and they are also incompetents
Very busy but fun place to work
OHA (Former Employee) –  London6 September 2012
Gained lot of experience.
enjoyed helping workers back to work and supporting staff with health issues deal with their health conditions and working within their limitations during their rehabilitation period.
Gained great case management experience, health screening pre employment and during employment.
the day starts with booked clients but could go either way with clients turning up with emergencies such as needle stick injuries/ splashes that needed attention.
Pros
planned lunch breaks and away from the desk.
Cons
was quiet a journey away but enjoyed working within the small team
A brilliant hospital in general but not an easy department to work in
Sterile Services Technician (Current Employee) –  london20 July 2012
I work different shift patterns, from 7am starts to 9pm finishes, but currently working nights from 9pm-7am.
When i joined the RNOH i was already fully trained so only had to adapt to their computer systems and workings of W/D and sterilisers.
The management are very nice but find it difficult to mange the staff at times and as they have had many new managers over the years in my opinion the staff tend to run the department rather than the managers, hence my wanting to find a new job as i like to work in a friendly controlled environment where you are listened to and problems dealt with as smooth running of a sterile services department is very important, production wise and happy collegues make an enjoyable days work.
Cons
long travelling