Not the best job
They are disorganised. They don't get to the root of problems on deliveries because it would cost them too much time, effort and money to sort out so everyday it's an attitude of getting the day out the way and promises to look at problem rounds tomorrow..As we all know tomorrow never comes.
I work at Royal Mail, I raised a grievance against a worker for racism after he made a very direct comment to me. I have since been ostracised, given the silent treatment by people I have worked closely with and seen my hours disappear.
They don’t have one apart from do it to them first
Don’t rock the boat
Bullying, harassment, coercion and dehumanisation. It is a truly horrible place to work.
Treat the staff like garbage
Bullying tactics basically
Need to developed a thick skin and not be pushed around by managers and staff.
Sadly like many other companies its all about Short term profit. From my own Personal experience people on a zero hours cintract get short charged with hours cut short when it suits them. On the plus side most people try and get on.
- Why did you leave your job at Royal Mail?61 people answered
- What would you suggest Royal Mail management do to prevent others from leaving?43 people answered
- Does Royal Mail require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Royal M…17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Royal Mail?15 people answered
- Do you get paid for going over your shift time? Is it different depending on where you work12 people answered
- Application form timed assessment? Is it how quick you do it or as long as you do it in that time?11 people answered
- How many hours overtime could I expect to work if working a 20-25 hours a week contract?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like?11 people answered
- How many hours overtime could I expect to get if working with a 25 hours a week contract?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Royal Mail?10 people answered