Unlimited usually. They are always needing people to deliver lapsed frames and undelivered mail.
Depends on workload traffic and absence
30 - should have been 6am- 12am shift ended up been 6- 5 5 days a week. Never got a Saturday off whilst been there.
I did 30 - 45 hours.
Depends where you are but innorth west 35+
100% you will be expected to work at least 35 hours.
Five hours overtime is possible
5, at most
More than 15 hours
Five hours could be expected
- Why did you leave your job at Royal Mail?65 people answered
- What would you suggest Royal Mail management do to prevent others from leaving?43 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Royal Mail?23 people answered
- Does Royal Mail require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Royal M…17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Royal Mail?15 people answered
- Do you get paid for going over your shift time? Is it different depending on where you work13 people answered
- Application form timed assessment? Is it how quick you do it or as long as you do it in that time?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like?11 people answered
- How many hours overtime could I expect to get if working with a 25 hours a week contract?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Royal Mail?10 people answered