Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University NHS Trust

Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Lovely place to work
Band 3 Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  5A surgery29 July 2019
I would recommend working here to my friends I love my job very much it is fast paced and rewarding. And have to do 4 days a mth due to finishing now at 8pm xx
Pros
Enhancements
Bullying culture in IT
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside21 November 2018
Horrific bullying culture in IT. Inept managers who have no idea of the work being performed underneath them or the requirements needed to complete it. This culture only seems localised to IT and does not seem to be a trust wide malady.
Pros
Easy to get to
Cons
Bad senior management
Stressful and worn out workplace
Temp foxed term administrator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside9 November 2018
Used to work for the Liverpool Dental Hospital & the management were so unorganised. The job scale was Grade 2 but it was actually a Grade 3 (beware).
Pros
N/a
Cons
Stressful and tiring
Productive workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16 May 2018
Good place to work.
Great salary sacrifice benefits to all staff including cars, homelectronics for example TV, Xbox & Hairdryers.
Excellent teams at the trust.
Excellent
Junior Physiotherapist (Former Employee) –  Liverpool9 May 2017
Good enviornent to work in
Teaching hospital
Large department with a big emphasis on CPD
Hugely influential in the earlier formative stages of my career
Good place to gain experience
Productive and enjoy making a difference to patients' lives
Clinical training facilitator (Current Employee) –  Royal Liverpool hospital21 January 2017
The role is innovative, I have implemented new ways of working to improve patient care. The team I work alongside are supportive and I enjoy working as part of the team.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Long travel
Nice place to work
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool25 August 2016
Worked here for over 10 years and have throughly enjoyed it.
Worked with a great team and brilliant manager.
I have learnt a lot since working here, I have also developed skills that I did not have before my employment there.
excellent place to work
NHS Trust Domestic Accommodation Manager (Former Employee) –  Liverpook25 January 2016
A demanding place with positive culture - excellent staff committed to service delivery during a period of great change over a period of time
Pros
fast paced change
Cons
an excellent place to work in
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  icu21 March 2015
a busy general icu. well organised and high quality of care delivered . professional development encouraged. Standards and procedures done according to national guidelines.
No comments
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool20 March 2015
No comments, Big company, However very poor management and organisation in my working place. Short staffing level at all the time.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool13 November 2012
My role is a key role providing high level support to the Deputy Director of Finance (Deputy DoF) to ensure that their duties and responsibilities are discharged efficiently.

My role involves planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring a full range of objectives and projects on behalf of the Deputy DoF and necessitates the working at all times with discretion and initiative, respecting confidentiality of information.

In addition, I am expected to ensure all objectives of the post are fulfilled often working to tight deadlines, and when necessary, taking prompt corrective actions as appropriate to ensure that all objectives are achieved in a timely manner.

I participate in motivating our team to work together in the most efficient manner and I consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
Pros
free lunch