Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

View all Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust reviews

Great chance at progression
Waiting list coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exeter, ENG17 March 2015
Whilst at the RD&E I was given an excellent opportunity.

I started as an admin apprentice in January 2014 and by June 2014 I was a band 3 waiting list coordinator. I worked extremely hard to be noticed and the work paid off.

In any work place you are not always going to agree with everyone's opinions and suggestions but it is extremely important that you remain professional at all times whilst at work and it is vital that you are able to compromise.

The hardest part of this job was the ever increasing number of referrals our department was receiving but our capacity was staying the same. This resulted in patients waiting longer that they should of been for their procedures.
Pros
Progression
Cons
Capacity issue

Other Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Good Team, relaxed environment
Bank Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Exeter, Devon28 November 2019
One of the better places I have worked in the last 5 years. Good team, understanding management. Overall a well balanced office. Work day is varied and never dull.
Healthcare provider
Manager (Former Employee) –  Clinical and non clinical24 October 2019
If you are a good fit to the culture you will go far. There are shift patterns dependent on role. There are multiple specialities to choose from. I learned how the culture works in a large, hierarchical institution, to work across systems and to be adaptable and flexible.