Royal Brompton And Harefield NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews

Great team
HIGHLY SPECIALIST ot (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 October 2017
This is a lovely hospital to work in., The team is welcoming and the caseload interesting. There are many opportunities for professional development. Lovely place.
Productive workplace
Senior Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  London17 July 2017
The department I work in has supportive leadership, challenging and diverse workloads and plenty of room for professional growth. There is also opportunity for CPD.
Good work environment
Clinical Perfusion Scientist (Current Employee) –  Harefield4 April 2017
I have learnt a lot during my time at the hospital with lots of opportunity to develop my personal skills.

I would advise anyone looking for work that the NHS is an excellent employer
Pros
Job security in the NHS
Cons
Long hours. Long days
Enjoyable and productive
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fulham road, Chelsea, London2 March 2017
I found it a very enjoyable and productive place to work, we achieved everything that was expected of us but found it challenging at time although always fulfilling.
Pros
Satisfaction of a job well done
Cons
Having to keep to tight timescales
Wonderful Hospital but appalling management
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Harefield12 February 2017
I was Over managed and bullied. I believe HR have new people but they were dreadful to everyone I knew.. Constant threats and monitoring. The Hospitals work is wonderful bur not the management.
Pros
Free staff parking
Cons
See above
Was good while it lasted
Clinical records officer (Current Employee) –  Harefield21 September 2016
Recently in my job as I've returned full time back from maternity leave, I've literally been chucked in the deep end with deadlines to meet which are physically impossible with what the job entails and have been treated like a performing money the last 3 days and I've never in my 10years there have ever been treated that way the whole place has completely and is completely changing!!! I'm hoping to find a career elsewhere and enjoy my job again.
Pros
Salary, colleagues
Cons
Management, out of the blue projects that put your jobs on the line!!
Happy supportive friendly work team
Honorary Clinical Coder (Current Employee) –  London24 May 2016
A very friendly department to work in (Clinical Coding), with the nicest manager I have ever worked with. I have been well-trained in clinical coding, and feel well-prepared to advance toward gaining the ACC qualification.
extensive experience working in high level corporate work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London13 October 2014
A nice place to work and very friendly environment and staff retention is very good
Good experience and job satisfaction working at Harefield Hospital
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Harefield Uxbridge5 February 2013
I enjoy working at Harefield hospital as it uses my skills and experience from working in the NHS for around 20 years. I especially enjoy working in the three different divisions , cardiology, surgical and transplant. My work colleagues are very friendly and are more than happy to help me in any way needed. I find that they are all very sociable and in general a nice bunch to work alongside. They have a very professional attitude to their work and standards therefore are good. A typical day would be very busy typing clinic letters, answering telephone calls and sorting mail out twice daily. Also when consultant is in hospital going through post that they have dealt with and actioning accordingly. Making appointments and chasing results and tests for clinic days. Management are very approchable and supportive. I have gained experience in working in Harefield hospital as I have not worked in this field before. The hardest part of my job is when not working as I prefer to be working and busy.