Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust

Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Healthcare Assistant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
There is no typical day at the Royal Berkshire Hospital however, there is routine to follow. There is a great support system in place and usually a great team morale which invites a comfortable and fun working atmosphere.
All our relationships are based on empathy, respect, integrity and dignity. In every interaction and communication, we treat colleagues, patients and families with care and understanding. We strive to continuously improve, to be the very best that we can be – as individuals and as an organisation.
Living within our means. Responding to the challenges of today and tomorrow in effective, efficient, innovative and optimistic ways.

We commit to excellence in everything that we do – placing patient safety and quality at our heart. We learn from mistakes and we do what we say we are going to do and hold ourselves and others to account for adhering to our values and the behaviors we expect.
Pay is bad for the amount we do apart from that rewarding can be challenging but if you want a career in caring highly recommened the job to anyone who likes looking after people
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Long hours pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust?